Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

I'm torn between wanting Danny or Shannon gone next, but I think it's probably more important to get rid of Danny. The stunt with him & Mundine shouldn't be rewarded (as it almost ruined the first part of the season), and neither should his attitudes towards the (particularly female) campmates.

Notice when Jackie was asked to name the Kardashian sisters, Danny's smart arse comment was, it's important information she will get this.

Notice when Jackie was asked to name the Kardashian sisters, Danny's smart arse comment was, it's important information she will get this.

Yep. And when Vicky wanted to play a game it was an offence worth shaming her for, but when he wanted to play a game scaring someone with a balloon that was ok.

Yep. And when Vicky wanted to play a game it was an offence worth shaming her for, but when he wanted to play a game scaring someone with a balloon that was ok.

...as I said the other night... pour maggots into Danny's mouth while he's asleep to see if he thinks that THAT is a funny prank... my guess is... he wouldn't somehow... cheers.

I'm torn between wanting Danny or Shannon gone next, but I think it's probably more important to get rid of Danny. The stunt with him & Mundine shouldn't be rewarded (as it almost ruined the first part of the season), and neither should his attitudes towards the (particularly female) campmates.

Yeah I think Danny needs to go next. Shannon might be boring but if he did win it that would be better than having Danny the douche win!

In my opinion out of the remaining celebrities, Shannon’s most deserving of the win, being a simple country bloke from the bush, never whinges or whines about anyone behind their back. Hope he gets the crown at the end.

Shannon is one long whinge.....What About Meeeeeeeeeeeeee......poor meeeeeeeeeeeeee
I can't recall Shannon doing any challenges except the all in ones, I expect he did something else????
I forget he is even there, he is beyond boring.

Simone 'deserved" to win more, good Aussie champion

Pray for Fiona to win

I must have miss heard the maths question. I heard it as, "How many dots on a standard 6 sided dice?" So in my maths world that would be 3 pairs of 7 (the opposing sides of a dice should always sum up to equal the number of sides +1), so 3x7=21.

Was the question how many dots on a pair of 6 sided dice?
The answer was 42, so yes.

I can't recall Shannon doing any challenges except the all in ones, I expect he did something else????

The ones I recall that weren't all in were the eating trial in the dark with Simone, the one with the oldfields, danny and jackie where they were flinging stuff at the oldfields in the air, and lastly the mornings with Chris and Julia one where he had to make a recipe with simone and lisa and then eat it.

I laughed at David Oldfield getting the politics question wrong on purpose.

He would have known they would have picked him for that question.

So he had the last laugh on them.

...someone mentioned the other night about Vicky's jaw and chin... that it was a little odd... I've been watching her close tonight when they do close-ups of her... I wonder if she has had a past injury corrected or something because I have noticed it tonight... she seems to be over articulating when she speaks... it would be interesting to know one way or another... she's still pretty and still hilarious regardless... but whoever said that the other night... I think that you were right... cheers.
she grinds her teeth apparently,when she was on her jungle show there was a lot of attention on her jaw..it even has its own twitter feed
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz...denies-drugs-caused-gurning-Im-A-Celeb-jungle

'It's really easy to predict': I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! resident psychologist reveals who she believes will WIN the reality show

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ologist-reveals-thinks-WIN.html#ixzz59JHfZVkJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

(A FEW RELEVANT PARTS of the article)

Dr Baecher, who has been counselling the star contestants for all four seasons, says there's one name that quickly comes to mind.

When probed by The Daily Telegraph on Saturday, the expert claimed comedian Fiona O'Loughlin is her pick to take home the title.

Explaining why Fiona is likely to win, Dr Baecher claims she's noticed common traits shared by the past three winners of the show.

'It's usually someone who Australians can relate to, so someone who's had a tough life but is showing their vulnerability throughout and is a relatable, normal human,' she explained.

Interestingly, Dr Baecher told the publication that it's not necessarily the terrifying tasks A-list competitors need to perform that cause them the most distress.

Rather, it's wondering why they've been nominated by the Australian public that causes mental anguish.

'They don't know if they're being punished or rewarded and it's that confusion that causes a lot of stress,' she said..

'It's usually someone who Australians can relate to, so someone who's had a tough life but is showing their vulnerability throughout and is a relatable, normal human,' she explained

She means who has the best SOB story.

Though I didn't watch when Freddie won, so don't know if he has a SOB story.

Back