Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...someone mentioned the other night about Vicky's jaw and chin... that it was a little odd... I've been watching her close tonight when they do close-ups of her... I wonder if she has had a past injury corrected or something because I have noticed it tonight... she seems to be over articulating when she speaks... it would be interesting to know one way or another... she's still pretty and still hilarious regardless... but whoever said that the other night... I think that you were right... cheers.

Thats was me. I cant stop looking at it now, its like dislocated jaw

Thats was me. I cant stop looking at it now, its like dislocated jaw

...oh okay adsyj... it was you... I couldn't remember who said it but yes...it doesn't detract from her prettiness but I'm just curious now... maybe she has dislocated her jaw in the past and has had to do some exercises to heal it?... I so like Vicky but I want Fiona to win this so bad... cheers.

In my opinion out of the remaining celebrities, Shannon’s most deserving of the win, being a simple country bloke from the bush, never whinges or whines about anyone behind their back. Hope he gets the crown at the end.

In my opinion out of the remaining celebrities, Shannon’s most deserving of the win, being a simple country bloke from the bush, never whinges or whines about anyone behind their back. Hope he gets the crown at the end.

In other words, boring. People should vote for someone to win for what they did on the show. Not just because they are nice.

Simone is a great Aussie girl

Yeah she is.
Its funny you see all these so called instagram models who are just horrible, fake lips fake everything. Then last year we had Tegan who was hotter than hell but just a great Aussie Chick. Same with Simone this year. The real models are just better than the fake models it seems.

In other words, boring. People should vote for someone to win for what they did on the show. Not just because they are nice.
He deserves it though compared to everyone else. I mean Vicki already won the Celeb UK version, Fiona is a tad bit too overrated & Danny’s pretty arrogant most of the time.

All of my favourites got evicted/walked early this season so I have to narrow it down to the most deserving winner out of the remaining 4 in my opinion.

Back