Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...well thanks for the fun tonight and the nice comments earlier... after all the sleep that I've had in the past 2 days I ploughed through tonight's episode quite easily... until tomorrow night... have fun... cheers.

Good trial tonight anyway, they did a good job to get all the stars. Shame they had to bring in that exploitative gimmick, preying on vulnerable people's emotions, to bring down the tone of an otherwise good show. It was a well-designed and well-executed trial, and a really good effort from Danny especially. The earlier argument with Vicky, I didn't think he needed to go on about what was just a natural stress release on her part. It's only natural that the confinement and the lack of food would get to them eventually.

Elimination tomorrow.

Last edited:
Haven't read the comments here yet, but my god the John Edward (or John Edwards as Shannon and Paul call him) was as tedious as expexcted. "I don't know you people, no idea at all, but my spirits (ie, holy google) tell me there's a car accident, and a dress, and someone you care about died..." It's uncanny! Poor simple Paul seems to have taken the bait hook, line & sinker, and supposedly dim Vicky is onto it.
Still, Jackie's eyes lit up that someone else was picking up what she usually puts out.

I really hope she wins or Peter.

I would be happy with anyone really but Shannon Noll. Please God don't let him win!

The only thing worse than him winning would be if they let him sing as well.
Still, it might be amusing watching him become runner-up on another show, it's closure of sorts.

Poor Vicky, she was bored & wanted to do something & Danny made fun of her.

I know. So sad! She is so lovely. I really don't want her in bottom three tonight. Where was everyone else at that time anyway? Anyway it was such an innocent thing they should have just joined in, and if they didn't know how to properly do it just be crap at it.

They still have a behind the scenes show on their Facebook page. Its called Edge of the Jungle, hosted by Scott Tweedie.

Yeah, have seen that. It's better than nothing I guess. It is only a few minutes long though and they didn't do one when Tomic, Mundine and David Oldfield left.

Fiona misses out on a trial again! Dammit.

Yeah, sad she hasn't done that much but if you go by publicly voted trials alone, Josh or Paul have only done one. Josh's only public voted trial was alongside Tiffany and Anthony which Tiffany pulled out of, and Paul's only trial was when he was screaming in the caves alone.

Yeah, sad she hasn't done that much but if you go by publicly voted trials alone, Josh or Paul have only done one. Josh's only public voted trial was alongside Tiffany and Anthony which Tiffany pulled out of, and Paul's only trial was when he was screaming in the caves alone.

Bummer I can't edit my post, but I think Josh has actually done two public voted trials. I think he was part of the first eating trial.

Anyway it's funny how people treat the trials differently. Some vote people them in as punishment for whatever, whilst others see it as a way of giving their faves more airtime.

Back