Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...oh gawd!... here we go... 'Angels at 20 paces' about to kick off with John Edwards about to be coming in... Jackie will feel threatened that he might start to tread on her turf methinks!... she'll obviously be nice to him at first but just watch her turn when he starts his Billy Bullshit routine... she will be spitting chunks inside I reckon... cheers.

Oh @Mr Stickyfingers , shame about the herbals, because I swear by that stuff, my immune system is compromised and need to be careful what I take too, and my doc says they are fine. But I haven't had anything as overwhelming as your health episode, and likely your meds would be full on.
Hope you are feeling a bit better

I did notice that last night, he was shocked the twitter question wasn't about him.
Danny has always come across as a decent bloke, on and off this show. I like his ethic of teamwork building up. I doubt he's pandering to their insecurities, but if he is, he's being very savvy about it. I think he's genuine as it's a mind game too and knowing someone has your six is always going to be a good thing.

Oh @Mr Stickyfingers , shame about the herbals, because I swear by that stuff, my immune system is compromised and need to be careful what I take too, and my doc says they are fine. But I haven't had anything as overwhelming as your health episode, and likely your meds would be full on.
Hope you are feeling a bit better

...yes thanks anyway kxk... I felt really deflated when she told me 'no'... they sounded really great as you attest to... oh well... I'll just have to be a brave little soldier I guess?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...he's like a Vulture picking at a corpse when he does those cold readings... it is so cruel to prey on people's sadness just to make a quick buck... people like him should be run out of the country as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

...he's like a Vulture picking at a corpse when he does those cold readings... it is so cruel to prey on people's sadness just to make a quick buck... people like him should be run out of the country as far as I'm concerned... cheers.
I put these people in the same category as magicians, clowns, ventriloquists, puppeteers etc. Yikes!

Pfffft

Edwards has SO been briefed on all of this.....surely they don't think he has come into the jungle COLD.

I call it SHENANIGANS

(and Julia has already jumped the shark :( )

...hmmmmmm!... do you think that she knows something that we don't know about the show's future or something Medusa?... it doesn't sound good does it?... cheers.

Back