Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Goodnight all, feel better Sticky

Hey Mr Stickyfingers. Sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you feel better real soon. Remember to take it easy and rest.

Sticky?...get better soon *hugs* :)

And Sticky, I hope you feel better soon and that's it's nothing too serious. Take care.

Hope you're feeling better soon Mr Sticky. Try not to think about ostrich anuses. (Sorry, too late).

...hi everyone... jeez you are all such nice people with your wishes... thankyou very much for the kind words... I'm still pretty crook and have had plenty of sleep and and liquids and went to my Doctor today... I asked her about taking those Herbal tablets that you put me onto kxk but she said a rather strict 'no'... it's because of the several tablets that I'm taking after having had my 2nd stroke (I think that it's a bit to do with the tablets that thin my blood or something)... but thanks a lot for letting me know regardless kxk...

...I feel like I'm about midstream with whatever I have so I'm hoping that I shake it off sometime tomorrow... in the meantime... evenin' all... cheers.

...this task is awesome... I'd love to try that...just imagine... an old fart with a slight limp and as crook as a dog... I'd nail it lol!... cheers.

...that's a great effort just then from Danny... I hope that they do this challenge again one day... it's awesome!... cheers.

...do you notice that Danny is so humble when it comes to accolades?... he always says that it was a 'Team effort' that achieved the win... he really is proving himself to being just a bloody nice guy to me at least... cheers.

I did notice that last night, he was shocked the twitter question wasn't about him.

Sigh no longer an hour behind because of fugging Foxtel I’m now a day behind and have to watch on 10play.

Reactions: kxk
Back