Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Get Mundine Out! His views and attitude really rub me up the wrong way. It was so funny when he was talking about Danny Green being so arrogant and then said that he himself is humble... He refers to himself as The Man people!!! :hilarious:

Julia mentioned there will be a "rumble in the jungle" so Danny Green could be coming in soon. I think they might have him enter the jungle on Sunday night after the BBL final.

Looks like Tomic might actually leave the jungle. I think he should give himself a few more days though to make sure he just doesn't quit at the first hurdle. I am sure the producers don't want him to leave and are trying to convince him to stay. I would actually like to see him leave early because no one else has ever done that on this show. :laugh: #Controversy

Welcome to TV. Stretch it out and create a story as long as you can and then throw your hands up in the air when it goes to shit.
Wasn't me. I didn't do it. Had no idea. etc, etc, etc.

I am not buying it. He was smiling in the live vision and then conveniently during the Trial Announcement went to the Tok Toki to speak to a producer. Don't believe it for one second. Well edited but no.

Yeah, I thought it was repeat footage. But I guess they wouldn’t actually live cross into that discussion.

This ain’t my first rodeo, I’m just laughing at all the ppl over at twitter and Fb who think there is actually a chance he will leave.

How come the celebrities weren't allowed to bring in something from home.

Last year they did. eg: Tziporah had a blow up flamingo.

Also who are their charities.

I think they make a segment about what each of them brought from home at a later episode. This stuff was stuff they smuggled in, not their one special item.

The ‘footage’ of Tomic in the tok toki was from the right after coming back from the trial.

Rather convienient that he was up in the tok toki chatting again just when Chris and julia head in to camp.

Yes, he had the exact same rain splatter on his hat as in the earlier tok toki clip.

Don't go, Berno!

How come the celebrities weren't allowed to bring in something from home.

Last year they did. eg: Tziporah had a blow up flamingo.

Also who are their charities.

I think they make a segment about what each of them brought from home at a later episode. This stuff was stuff they smuggled in, not their one special item.

In the past the intruders have bought in the luxury items. Or they win them in trials sometimes.

I can just imagine it now. "Just like all the tournaments he plays, Tomic quits".
He's in a bad situation. Seen as a loser by the tennis crowd, a loser by the Celebrity crowd, (the viewers that is), whereas he should be shoving them all out of his mind (easier said than done) and just concentrate on his own game play and enjoy this experience. I feel for him on that challenge. I'm wearing in new glasses and it's killing me today. Feeling a bit ill is very real.

Oh 100%. They don't do it for the glamour, that's for sure. You might do CBB despite being humiliated a bit and maybe some yucky stuff... but Celeb is for for the desperados because you're 100% guaranteed to have to ingest disgusting stuff and do scary things involving heights and scary animals/bugs.

I enjoyed the last couple of seasons but this year, I don't know why, I'm just done with it. Maybe I will be back for AU Survivor. :)

Enjoy.

Matty J and Laura are heading to South Africa. Probably for something unrelated but still... It is possible.

Matty J is filling in for Dr. Chris on The Living Room while Chris is hosting Celebrity. I think it's too early for them to be intruders anyway when we haven't met the other half of the Feuding celebrities, the Loudmouth TV star, World Champion and the Best Selling Author yet!
Most definitely I’ll even vote.
Tempted to myself.

It is going to be hard to get someone out with all of them being up and it is vote to save. That is why someone like Mundine probably won't go until at least the middle of the series or even the back end of the show. People will be saving him because of who he is.

I think someone like Tiffany will be the first one to go.

Matty J is filling in for Dr. Chris on The Living Room while Chris is hosting Celebrity. I think it's too early for them to be intruders anyway when we haven't met the other half of the Feuding celebrities, the Loudmouth TV star, World Champion and the Best Selling Author yet!

It is going to be hard to get someone out with all of them being up and it is vote to save. That is why someone like Mundine probably won't go until at least the middle of the series or even the back end of the show. People will be saving him because of who he is.

I think someone like Tiffany will be the first one to go.

Is 'The Living Room' filmed in South Africa? Still unsure why Matty is going there..

Back