Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Maureen pretty much connected with everyone, because she went in open, nothing to drag her down (from what we know) comes back to mindset. Tiffany is probably nice, but not really up for the whole experience, like a few others in there *looking at YOU Simone, so successful, but in the jungle on this show? And Jackie, other show didn't do it for you? Shannon, already going with missed the boat mate.*
I think Maureen used her head and purposely went in with an open attitude as well as being that kind of person.

What difference does it make to the conversations going, about page numbers? Post counts? Likes? Never, ever "got" this aspect of posting.

...haha!... nothing really Tuttle... it's just that it dawned on me on just how much we are talking on here about this show... it means that either we are happy and excited about talking about it or we're doing a lot of whingeing and whining about it lol!... either way we are chatting our heads off regardless... cheers.

I think Maureen used her head and purposely went in with an open attitude as well as being that kind of person.

...I consider Maureen to be the best overseas guest on this show no matter what season... Alex got his money worth with her tenfold in my books... she was pure Gold for me... cheers.

Unlike a certain poster who has a thing about numbers of posts, especially his, I think this was just an observation, not a concerted effort to get to 100 pages in say, oh, three days?

...basically Fiona... it was just an observation... but Tuttle is right... what is the big deal about stuff like that?... they're just numbers afterall... cheers.

...basically Fiona... it was just an observation... but Tuttle is right... what is the big deal about stuff like that?... they're just numbers afterall... cheers.
And, I'll address this too. It's every thread about every show that people post in a lot, like MasterChef. I just don't get it. And, I know it's mine to deal with, but it bugs me big time. Why is the post count so important, why the page numbers? To me it indicates that the thread I was posting in was just a number to someone that what was posted was rubbish and didn't matter, which, could be true for a good portion of them, but it makes me query what the point is.

Ambling off now.

And, I'll address this too. It's every thread about every show that people post in a lot, like MasterChef. I just don't get it. And, I know it's mine to deal with, but it bugs me big time. Why is the post count so important, why the page numbers? To me it indicates that the thread I was posting in was just a number to someone that what was posted was rubbish and didn't matter, which, could be true for a good portion of them, but it makes me query what the point is.

Ambling off now.

...fair enough point Tuttle... some people... (possibly myself at times) may use it as an unofficial indicator as to whether the show is a 'winner' or not by the number of posts at the end of the season and compare it to say... last years season to see if it was more popular than that one or not?... perhaps just out of curiosity... as people that look at the weeks ratings on TV shows do... I don't know really... just surmising I guess?... whatever or whichever it is... as I said before... they're just numbers in the end... cheers.

On here. Good trial. Good balance of fear and doability. And Jackie gave it a go, even if she couldn't do it. This show is about seeing what the celebs can and can't do, not just seeing them succeed.

Just finished here. Tiffany going was no surprise really. I really like her, because I grew up with her music, and I was pleased to see her again, even if she was quite mellow and not fully immersed in the experience. TEN probably misjudged the casting, because there are not one but two generations now who have no idea who she is.

I wish the voting had continued til the end of tonight's show, because Simone came across as an entitled brat imo. She is the only one I don't like to some degree (even Danny Green has the redeeming feature of his coward punch charity, though I don't really "like" him either).

On here. Good trial. Good balance of fear and doability. And Jackie gave it a go, even if she couldn't do it. This show is about seeing what the celebs can and can't do, not just seeing them succeed.

...that's true Pecan... some of us forget that... (me being included at times)... but a great point said my friend... cheers.

Just finished here. Tiffany going was no surprise really. I really like her, because I grew up with her music, and I was pleased to see her again, even if she was quite mellow and not fully immersed in the experience. TEN probably misjudged the casting, because there are not one but two generations now who have no idea who she is.

...another great point from you too Meglos... I hadn't thought of that... cheers.

And I do like Jackie, she's fun, but I hate the mystic blind reading crap. For people who don't believe in it, it's really tedious to have to watch.

...sadly... with Jackie I have tried to like her since she came into the jungle but just as she gets close to me actually tolerating her she starts with all of that twaddle and she slides right back to the bottom of the hill for me... I'm at that stage now that I no longer care if she tries climbing back up that hill anymore... she's done her dash with me I'm afraid... cheers.

Back