Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

This bit about Charlotte Dawson has been in New Idea....years ago :(

The Charlotte Dawson thing annoyed me. I think it's deeply wrong to probe into people's feelings towards dead friends or relatives, and then tell them that said person says hello. Even I knew that Simone probably knew Charlotte Dawson because... modelling, and I don't even know who Simone is.
And "Alby' for her grandfather Albert, who didn't call himself that, but does now, WHAT THE...?

Oh and Jackie could do a reading on Josh next week, but not now, she needs to think of something first.

Does Jackie not understand how insensitive that is? What if Charlotte Dawson's family is watching that?

...the trouble with Jackie is that she is most likely using this show just to rekindle her standing as a much wanted 'Psychic' to the stars or something but I feel that she is most likely doing her future as a 'Psychic' more damage than she realises... telling susceptible gullible people one on one in private all of that stuff is a whole lot different to doing it on National TV 'Live'... the amount of viewings watching her 'mesmerise and memorise' them with her 'cold reading' gift of the gab is failing her big time and to be quite honest... she's making herself look and sound quite silly in my opinion... I just wish that she would stop doing it... not only for our sake but hers too... I don't really dislike her but I just can't take to her as I said before... she caused it to be that way... not me... cheers.

Done here. Bit of a shame to see Tiffany go, but no surprise. She had a quiet time in the jungle and fit the profile of early evictees, so no surprise, and she's probably glad to be out of there anyway. There's no one in there I don't really like. Jackie bugs me with the psychic crap, but I still find her likeable enough despite that. I wouldn't want Danny to win, but he's likeable enough too. He's probably my least favourite, didn't like that eye for an eye stuff tonight, but he's not the worst RTV contestant ever either. Josh is harmless, Shannon I'm pleasantly surprised with, Simone is harmless enough if a bit boring, Kerry I don't mind. I'm ok enough with them all so far. Looking forward to the newbies as well, though. Hopefully they bring a little life to the camp.

The middle log is the unlucky log.

Sit there & you get booted, sit there & you do a trial.

...yes... I'm really suspicious of this part of the show Kaz... either they are 'ushered' by the production team in the actual camp area into sitting into their designated seats at Alex's behest or... the 'celebrities' already know prior who is/has been selected and sit together automatically for the convenience of the cameras... either way... I call manipulation by Alex... cheers.

Don't they move onto the log after they've been called as possibles?

...I think that on at least some occasions (that I've noticed at least) all of the celebs chosen for the task have already been sitting on the log as Julia and Chris have walked in... I'm positive about that... so either it's pure coincidence or it is orchestrated pecan... actually... I'm going to make a more concerted effort from tomorrow night onwards to see either way... cheers.

Don't they move onto the log after they've been called as possibles?

Nope.

...I think that on at least some occasions (that I've noticed at least) all of the celebs chosen for the task have already been sitting on the log as Julia and Chris have walked in... I'm positive about that... so either it's pure coincidence or it is orchestrated pecan... actually... I'm going to make a more concerted effort from tomorrow night onwards to see either way... cheers.

Correct.

They are all sitting on the logs when Chris & Julia walk in.

Just like all the HM's on BB are sitting on the lounge when the host appears on the screen.

...the trouble with Jackie is that she is most likely using this show just to rekindle her standing as a much wanted 'Psychic' to the stars or something but I feel that she is most likely doing her future as a 'Psychic' more damage than she realises... telling susceptible gullible people one on one in private all of that stuff is a whole lot different to doing it on National TV 'Live'... the amount of viewings watching her 'mesmerise and memorise' them with her 'cold reading' gift of the gab is failing her big time and to be quite honest... she's making herself look and sound quite silly in my opinion... I just wish that she would stop doing it... not only for our sake but hers too... I don't really dislike her but I just can't take to her as I said before... she caused it to be that way... not me... cheers.
I’m definitely falling on the disliking her side.just want Fiona and Peter to win. Oh and meant Simony can go as well.

Done here. Bit of a shame to see Tiffany go, but no surprise. She had a quiet time in the jungle and fit the profile of early evictees, so no surprise, and she's probably glad to be out of there anyway. There's no one in there I don't really like. Jackie bugs me with the psychic crap, but I still find her likeable enough despite that. I wouldn't want Danny to win, but he's likeable enough too. He's probably my least favourite, didn't like that eye for an eye stuff tonight, but he's not the worst RTV contestant ever either. Josh is harmless, Shannon I'm pleasantly surprised with, Simone is harmless enough if a bit boring, Kerry I don't mind. I'm ok enough with them all so far. Looking forward to the newbies as well, though. Hopefully they bring a little life to the camp.
Yep I initially disliked Danny’s eye for an eye comment, but when he explained I got it.

Outright Winner

Shannon Noll - 2.10
Josh Gibson - 2.75
Peter Rowsthorn - 6.00
Fiona O'Loughlin - 10.00
Danny Green - 14.00
Jackie Gillies - 20.00
Kerry Armstrong - 61.00
Simone Holtznagel - 61.00

Next Elimination

Simone Holtznagel - 2.10
Kerry Armstrong - 2.50
Jackie Gillies - 4.50
Danny Green - 8.00
Fiona O'Loughlin - 14.00
Peter Rowsthorn - 20.00
Josh Gibson - 28.00
Shannon Noll - 33.00

https://www.sportsbet.com.au/bettin...ustralia/IACGMOOH-2018-Australia-3773674.html

Back