Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...Jackie seems to do 'readings' with the quietest people within the camp from what I've seen.. they're probably the best/most gullible? people to 'target' I imagine... cheers.

Next Elimination

Tiffany Darwish - 1.10
Simone Holtznagel - 7.00
Kerry Armstrong - 15.00
Peter Rowsthorn - 15.00
Jackie Gillies - 17.00
Fiona O'Loughlin - 26.00
Danny Green - 34.00
Josh Gibson - 34.00
Shannon Fugging Noll - 67.00

...YOU... HAVE... TO... BE... FUGGING... KIDDING ME!... what a load of shit!...

Outright Winner

Shannon Fugging Noll - 2.00
Josh Gibson - 2.75
Peter Rowsthorn - 6.00
Fiona O'Loughlin - 10.00
Danny Green - 15.00
Jackie Gillies - 21.00
Kerry Armstrong - 41.00
Simone Holtznagel - 51.00
Tiffany Darwish - 81.00

...are we really THAT sad and pathetic as viewers and punters that we would vote Shannon fugging Noll as the winner of this?... I mean... REALLY?... are we that pathetic?... and with Josh 'I'm a pretty boy but have no personality whatsoever' Gibson in 2nd place is ridiculous too... I'm telling you now... if Shannon Noll wins this then this will be my last year with this show... that means that Alex has rigged this yet again for his probable favourite to win yet again... I can see Alex's angle right now... Shannon may have been a runner-up before but he is the winner now!... urgh!... (I just cringed in writing that)... so... if Shannon wins... I'm done with this show... Julia or no Julia!... cheers. :punch::rage::mad::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:
Jeez c’mon Australia stop being such Richard Craniums.

I think the timing was wrong for Tiffany for this show, she said she'd lost a number of people close to her a few months prior to the show, that messes with your mind when you can't distract yourself. No harm, no foul on this one.

Back to the Olympics:) Night all

Let's hope the poms bring a new energy, and push some macho boys to the outer:)
Bets would be based on the fact that all 3 of those dudes have people pay to see them, they have bigger fan bases than the women unfortunately....

...oh well... that's another show over...so the butler is in tomorrow eh?... yeah... whateva!... pfffffft!... thanks everyone for a great time as per usual and... if there are any Kitty Flannagan fans on here she is about to start her stand-up show on Channel 11 at 9:30... just thought that I would let you all know as a reminder... have a great night!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...Jackie seems to do 'readings' with the quietest people within the camp from what I've seen.. they're probably the best/most gullible? people to 'target' I imagine... cheers.
She targets those who, while they may appear confident, aren't. Vunerable people. Listens, digests conversations, remembers stuff she read about before going in, and there's your reading.
How many times have we seen/heard Simone saying "nobody tells me what to do" that to me reads male influences in her early life, and what does Jackie spout? Male influences. Then the whole Charlotte Dawson thing, tacky. Very tacky and lacking in credibility.

I think the timing was wrong for Tiffany for this show, she said she'd lost a number of people close to her a few months prior to the show, that messes with your mind when you can't distract yourself. No harm, no foul on this one.

I think it’s partly about who you connect with in the camp. Like Maureen was kind of lucky to connect with Chrissie, she brought out the best in her. But I don’t think anyone really connected with Tiffany in that way.

I think it’s partly about who you connect with in the camp. Like Maureen was kind of lucky to connect with Chrissie, she brought out the best in her. But I don’t think anyone really connected with Tiffany in that way.
Maureen pretty much connected with everyone, because she went in open, nothing to drag her down (from what we know) comes back to mindset. Tiffany is probably nice, but not really up for the whole experience, like a few others in there *looking at YOU Simone, so successful, but in the jungle on this show? And Jackie, other show didn't do it for you? Shannon, already going with missed the boat mate.*

Back