Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

I don't even mind Shannon 'Bloody' Noll or Josh 'never heard of him' Gibson, but good grief they'd be a boring top two.
We need someone other than a boofy Aussie BLOKE to win this. I think it could and should be Fiona, with Pete as runner-up.
Simone can be voted out first, then Danny Green.

I don't even mind Shannon 'Bloody' Noll or Josh 'never heard of him' Gibson, but good grief they'd be a boring top two.
We need someone other than a boofy Aussie BLOKE to win this. I think it could and should be Fiona, with Pete as runner-up.
I'm definitely with you for Fiona and Peter. Simone can go first. I thought Danny was great in that velcro challenge with his encouraging.

...evenin' all my lovelies... is tonight the night where we get the 'kiss and tell' Royal butler guy and the English Reality show floosie?... hopefully they will be 'entertaining' for a change?... that's the big question... cheers.

...Amen to that Meglos... Amen to that my friend... cheers.

I'd be happy with either Fiona or Pete, or even both (joint winners!!) Not sure what the hell they base the betting odds on, Noll hasn't been entertaining at all so why do they think he will win? :conf:[DOUBLEPOST=1518337920][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm definitely with you for Fiona and Peter. Simone can go first. I thought Danny was great in that velcro challenge with his encouraging.
Curse democracy! LOL

I'd be happy with either Fiona or Pete, or even both (joint winners!!) Not sure what the hell they base the betting odds on, Noll hasn't been entertaining at all so why do they think he will win? :conf:

...that's what has me beat Tuttle... the only thing that I think of is that perhaps Alex gives them hints on where the show is going and on who he has decided will be the eventual winner... hence my post before when I said about the Shannon Noll 'was once a runner-up but is now the winner' angle that Alex may be aiming for... as I said... if he does win it then I'm out for good... cheers.

...this balloon trial has a lot of room for failure to me... you can't control Nature with it's winds... this will be daunting... um... where's Tiffany?... oh wait... cheers.

Back