Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

It has been a LONG weekend but thank the lord the show is finally back tonight!
O5NiPuZ.gif

Wonder if Mundine & Green will win a Logie for best acting.

Green walks in wearing something like this
241a942039a1c382bb2251646417be46.jpg

then he will take the hood off to reveal who it is.

They will show Mundine's 'shocked' face.

This is Mundine
shock-650x345.jpg

...bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!... **pauses and takes a deep breath**... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!...
funny funny funny!... that cracked me up big time... lol!... cheers.

Good evening all.

I'M so excited for tonight. I know there are some doubters about the Mundine GREEN relationship but I'M without any doubt these two boys for real do not like each other .

Hopefully neither will get voted out too quickly i really am fascinated to see where this will end up.

I watch the show to get 'entertained', and to see if a celebrity changes my mind about them.

I don't watch to see some feud, whether it's real or fake.

You dont think it adds an interesting dynamic. harsh conditions no room really for personal feuds both can change how the public view them.

I would of thought the casting is pretty good.

You dont think it adds an interesting dynamic. harsh conditions no room really for personal feuds both can change how the public view them.

No I don't.

No matter what Mundine does on the show, most people will still hate him.

Mundine could sneeze & Green will have a go at him & vice versa.

Let me guess, Peter will want Mundine to get beaten up by Green etc.

I'm not watching any of it tonight. I'm at work. Haven't managed to get into it from the little I've seen during the week. I think I'm hanging out for our Survivor. Perhaps catching up at my leisure is the go.

...haha!... well this makes for a change doesn't it?... for once the S.A. and QLD viewers can post 'Live' earlier for once and the rest of us can feel what it's like to be the stragglers lol!... oh well... at least W.A. is on level ground with us in NSW/Vic and Tassie... lol!... it'll be interesting to see how this pans out tonight lol!... cheers.
Hopefully I’ll be on the same time as the rest of you. Exciting!

Wonder if Mundine & Green will win a Logie for best acting.

Green walks in wearing something like this
241a942039a1c382bb2251646417be46.jpg

then he will take the hood off to reveal who it is.

They will show Mundine's 'shocked' face.

This is Mundine
shock-650x345.jpg

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha...love your work, Kaz :)

I would of thought the casting is pretty good.

Yes and no. I think it has to be celebrities you have some interest level in for that to work. That's not to say it's bad casting though if enough of the audience are interested in them, just that it does nothing for me. I don't follow any sport really and boxing has zero appeal to me, so I really only know Mundine from CBB and only know Danny Green's name, not much else about him.

...and... it's finally on!... Mundine... Green... are you ready to act your hearts out?... lights... camera... ACTION!... cheers.

Back