Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

It would be funny if one of the teams crashed the car and ruined it seeing as these cars are sponsors for the show. Wouldn't want anyone to be hurt though.

...how clever is Fiona in doing that on her back?... it's good to see that at least one of them is thinking their way through this lol!... cheers.

And it’s the second time they’ve done it, it’s all down to Mavriodakis.

...damn right it is oddjob... it's because he has run out of ideas... actually... he did a long long time ago... on some shows that now do not exist... but who am I to criticise him?... ;):biggrin:... cheers.

Wow, thank you all for making me feel welcome.
I think my husband was only a lurker in the past.
Tonight he's watching Spartan and changing to foxtel cricket.
I'm the reality TV tragic, luckily on the spare TV in the kitchen.
As for Barnaby, he's just a fool who should learn how to keep quiet.
Fingers crossed for Paul to leave and closely followed by Simone, only because she has a limited personality.
I would like Peter to win.
This Forum is awesome so thanks for all the fun comments.

Welcome aboard!

...arrrrrrr what?... not only 'letters from home' but also a food challenge coming up too... fuggit!... give us a break will ya?... jeez!... cheers.

...as I've said many a time before... it's only a matter of time when a Celebrity is diagnosed with a health problem in a few years time because of digesting something during one of these food challenges... I'd like to know if someone on the show can guarantee that this will never happen... I wouldn't do them for that very reason... cheers.

...here we go... a food trial... you all know the dill... let me know when it's over please lol!... cheers.

Back