Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Hi everyone, I'm Mrs G. Unfortunately my husband is now disabled and unable to post.
I would like to say sorry I'm a bit of a lurker, but only because I can't do much on the computer.
I'm a bit PC clueless, I don't know about adding links or attachments to make reading a better experience.
I love reading all your comments and I have often changed my original opinion of a contestant as a result.
As a lifelong Hawthorn supporter I was hoping for a lot more from Josh, but I find him pretty boring.
Anyway I just wanted to say sorry if my lurking as a guest was wrong.
I also hope Paul is evicted tonight.

Yay Mrs G. Welcome welcome.

The first post is the hardest, you've done that now so the rest is just easy and fun.

Barney....just can't keep his big dumb mouth shut....did you see the BEETROOTED fools latest?

Yes. It is quite unbelievable. He is saying the child may not be his but he is going to raise it "as his own" anyway...wtf? He is basically calling his "girlfriend" a ...well...not a very nice word. o_Oo_Oo_O

I really thought he couldn't sink any lower with this whole mess but today is a brand new low. Absolutely SHOCKING!

Here we go:) Fingers crossed for Shannon to go

Gosh! I wish! But I think he is going to at least make Top 4... He might even make it to finale. He is soooooo boring though. He doesn't deserve a place that high. (At least in my eyes ;))

Reactions: kxk
Yes. It is quite unbelievable. He is saying the child may not be his but he is going to raise it "as his own" anyway...wtf? He is basically calling his "girlfriend" a ...well...not a very nice word. o_Oo_Oo_O

I really thought he couldn't sink any lower with this whole mess but today is a brand new low. Absolutely SHOCKING!

Never mind the fact that the kid has to grow up with dubious paternity hanging over their head.

Having absolutely cold water in those showers would be MURDER! Though the best time would be to have showers in the hottest part of the day! They would be refreshing at times.

Hmm...Shannon Noll is driving...
cNzek99.jpg

...aw crap!... the bullshit 'letters from home' drivel... they're home within a week aren't they?... so why this crap is needed is way beyond me... cheers.

Wow, thank you all for making me feel welcome.
I think my husband was only a lurker in the past.
Tonight he's watching Spartan and changing to foxtel cricket.
I'm the reality TV tragic, luckily on the spare TV in the kitchen.
As for Barnaby, he's just a fool who should learn how to keep quiet.
Fingers crossed for Paul to leave and closely followed by Simone, only because she has a limited personality.
I would like Peter to win.
This Forum is awesome so thanks for all the fun comments.

Fun physical challenge sticky, 2 teams, uneven, Captains Danny and Shannon

...okay... so two teams and the cars are part of a race obviously so what is the final result supposed to be?... anyone know?... (I'll obviously have to watch Tenplay later to see the beginning of it)... lol!... cheers.

Back