Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

Think it's been a while since I posted here but thought I'd give a visit and glad to see this place still has posts. Anyway...

I always interpreted that as meaning the order that they tell them they are safe is in no particular order. Like if they tell Simone that she is safe first it doesn't mean she has the highest votes.

Although when they're at the stage of saying 'it might be you' or whatever when they show who could go home, I've always interpreted that as those have the bottom three votes and in the case I was so scared Vicky was going to go! Like I have no idea who she was before she appeared here but I love her and I thought so many others have been too. I voted for her (but I voted for a bunch of others too) and I just wonder how it seems she got such low votes. People think she's so great so don't vote for her? No idea. She was so upset it could have been her going too! :(

...hi Poona... welcome back... I always interpreted it that way too until it was clarified to me by a couple of posters on here... it sort of leaves it open at both ends in a way on how they word it in my opinion... and... don't be a stranger on here if you can Poona... we really value new opinions... it leads to variety in conversation for us lol!... cheers.

Psychic night!
Will it be a prediction duel at ten paces?
Interested to see how they deliver the 'act'

David said nothing as usual, not literally, but just dribble

Oh look, 9 is doing cross promo for 10....
Travel Guides

'South Africa'

9HD Melbourne, 9:00pm, Mon, 26 Feb 2018, 60 minutes
What kind of sense do ordinary Aussie holiday makers make of a vacation in South Africa?

Back