Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...what a turd... thank god that it was him... perhaps Lisa can be a tad bit less 'tetchy' now that he's gone?... cheers.

...it was great to see Oldie's 'lowlights'... that means that he is definitely going... as I said... what a turd... cheers.

...gosh!... fancy him picking Josh first to do the trial... I suppose Mundine would have been his 2nd choice if he was still in there... but because he wasn't he picked the pommy instead... yup!... a really nice guy that one eh?... cheers.

They don't say they are all the lowest.

Only one has to be the actual lowest vote.

...oh okay Kaz... so they might pick someone popular like Vicky just to throw everyone off the scent... I thought that it worked like Big Brother where the 3 lowest were the actual 3 lowest voted by the public... but... as I said the other night... they are two separate shows so I should have realised that I guess?... lol!... cheers.

I think the remaining three are based on lowest votes.

We've had cases in the past where entertaining celebrities end up there as the public assume that they are already safe so they end up voting someone else or forget to vote. There's many layers to why a celebrity mightn't have been voted.

Akmal was a funny guy but got evicted so quickly since people probably assumed he was already safe.

...I'm watching the Olympics for the rest of the night so am going to migrate over to the 'Random Live Thread' now... thanks for the fun on here tonight everyone... I'll be popping in and out of here to read posted comments from those of you just watching Celeb now... until then... again... thanks for the fun... cheers.

I think the remaining three are based on lowest votes.

We've had cases in the past where entertaining celebrities end up there as the public assume that they are already safe so they end up voting someone else or forget to vote. There's many layers to why a celebrity mightn't have been voted.

Akmal was a funny guy but got evicted so quickly since people probably assumed he was already safe.

...that makes a lot of sense too miamaBrice... that could well be a reason why at times for sure... cheers.

Back