Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...they are not going to remember hardly any of them methinks!... lol!... I wouldn't be able too.!... cheers.

...does anyone on here watch that 'Hughesy' show?... I just cannot stand the man... if you do... is it any good at all?... cheers.

I have seen bits Sticky, he has great guests, and they take over, so you don't have to suffer that voice too much

When is Sam back with Have You???

...does anyone on here watch that 'Hughesy' show?... I just cannot stand the man... if you do... is it any good at all?... cheers.

It's alright if the guests are good. Put it this way... it's better than Peter Helliar's show. (Damning with faint praise I know).
Fiona was on it last week and was brilliant. Julia has been on too, and Nazeem.

I have seen bits Sticky, he has great guests, and they take over, so you don't have to suffer that voice too much

...oh okay kxk... thanks for that... that surprises me actually... I didn't think that he could pull it off as a host of a show to be honest... cheers.

It's alright if the guests are good. Put it this way... it's better than Peter Helliar's show. (Damning with faint praise I know).
Fiona was on it last week and was brilliant. Julia has been on too, and Nazeem.

...yes I heard her comment on one of the Ads about her ending her run as a Nurse and that she had saved 1000's of patients by doing so lol!... funny as!... I didn't know that Julia and Nazzem had been on it though... thanks for that Meglos... cheers.

Back