Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - NOW! Discussion

Warne's rug is really distracting, - he should have invested in a better wig, or had a no shots top of the head clause.
I wonder if he has realised Waugh fans are coming for his creepy scalp???

I love Warnie and hope he stays in til the final, he's interesting to watch and usually quite sweet, though think he is about over it all. Going from camp leader to toilet duty, quite a switch there. Hope he doesn't quit, does he need the money? 20 car garage and all.

Bonnie Bonkers is like this seasons Maureen, I miss Maureen but I do love Bonnie. Only time I don't like her is when she is hating on Laurina.

Val is awful, rofl, really awful but I want her to stay cos I'm interested in what she will say next, or do and good on her for giving it all a go. What a trooper.

Laurina, poor poor Laurina, tired of seeing her picked on, ganged up on, ridiculed, belittled, dismissed, etc and hope she wins the whole damn thing. I admire her, if those people had treated me half as badly as they've done her there is no way I would have handled with her maturity and poise, I would have gone off on them all big time, a few screaming matches til I was hoarse and quite a few crying sessions. She has earned my respect and the win.

Makes me nervous when Laurina is around Jo Beth, I don't trust Jo one bit, she only started making nice when she figured out why she kept getting voted in for trials. Little miss I have never done one thing wrong in my entire life, why would anyone think I needed to apologize, I don't cause drama, that wasn't me running to Camp leader every other minute saying Laurina did this, Laurina did that, Laurina isn't doing her share of the work. Oh God does Laurina have the mirror again? CAMP LEADER, CAMP LEADER!!!!!

And lastly, for all of you campmates who don't like Laurina, STAY THE HELL OFF OF HER COUCH!!!!!

did anyone else recognise Havana's fiance / manager?
Vince Deltito we probably remember from Young Talent Time ...

2B145F4D00000578-3184658-image-m-2_1438666520146.jpg

2B14D78400000578-3184658-image-a-31_1438673561500.jpg

Yup, poor girl looked very uncomfortable in that plunging maroon playsuit
The short shorts are BACK!

(I think 90% of my comments about this show are short short related)

More short shorts alert...a black frilly topped playsuit..YUK

Who the hell are these awful nobodies, dissecting guests on NOW?
Do we get lifeless Dean visiting? Sweet dull boy isn't he? And shame about his defensive right wing bent. Maybe he will grow out of that now he is having sex like a normal human.

...kxk... they tend to get these so-called 'funny and entertaining celebrity guests' on all the time... 9 times out of 10 I have no idea on who the hell they actually are and usually whatever they say means jack-shit to the rest of us on this planet Earth... I always tend to get the feeling that they are all part of a 'social circle clique' that Joel and Heather and others on the show may hang around with when back in Australia... those people mean absolutely nothing to me at least... they should only be having family members talking on these shows in my opinion... cheers.

...kxk... they tend to get these so-called 'funny and entertaining celebrity guests' on all the time... 9 times out of 10 I have no idea on who the hell they actually are and usually whatever they say means jack-shit to the rest of us on this planet Earth... I always tend to get the feeling that they are all part of a 'social circle clique' that Joel and Heather and others on the show may hang around with when back in Australia... those people mean absolutely nothing to me at least... they should only be having family members talking on these shows in my opinion... cheers.

Yes, I think the problem with it is the quality of "celebrities" they have on as guests, mostly hosts of Channel 11 shows or obscure radio shows who have a deal to cover the show. It works in the UK version, because they have a variety of actual celebrities who fly in and appear live in the studio for the panel discussion. Our Now! doesn't have the panel, it just crosses to the guests for a couple of minutes and has a chat with them and that's it. I've said this before, I wish the producers would just watch an episode of the UK version, it's on Youtube.

The problem too is these guest commentators are probably from regional radio stations, and so mean nothing at all to most viewers who aren't in that State.

It doesn't take long for the celebrities to become institutionalised, does it? They won't cope with the lack of 'structure' that chore allocation provided?

I can't believe they have ten staffers continually typing out every single word these people say, 24 hours a day.

If what we see on the daily shows are the absolute highlights, can you imagine how mind-crushing the unused conversations are?

Back