Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

...has anyone else noticed whether Paul Harrigan seems to have some sort of neck problem?... I've noticed on quite a few occasions that he seems to turn his whole torso around when he speaks to people on either side of him... perhaps I'm just imagining it but just take a look at this GIF for instance...

Untitled-1.gif

...I'm just wondering whether it is an old sporting injury from his days of playing Rugby League or not or just perhaps a recently acquired 'stiff neck' type of thing from not sleeping on a proper bed maybe?... curious... cheers.

This is such a nice show to be watching. I'm at the tail end of winter here, just working away in the dark and cold, and this show, with its sprays of homeland humour and classic Aussie turns of phrase, and some nice interactions makes Sundays less of a 'Oh, here we go again' drain, and is a great way to be welcomed home after each workday. And it ends just in time for the Survivor Podcast boom on a Friday, when I have the day off and can clean my flat listening to all the chatter on RHAP etc.

I know Val is officially in the Great Aussie Legends category, much more so than Havana, for example, but if she doesn't buck up, she might be out the door. If I were to pick a boot order:

Val or Jo Beth
JB or Val

Jo Beth disappointed at first by being a little bitchy to Laurina, who surprised by being fun, and now JB is just kind of bland and there.

I think Brendan has the finals in the bag, with his larrikin with a heart of gold appeal, and Chiefy... He's a nice guy, and I wonder about his nice older bloke appeal versus Anthony's in touch with the kids-ness. Two of this there'll be in the finals.

Warnie is so good at being a team captain that if the challenges highlight his strengths, he could make it instead of either Paul or Anthony, but if his prima donna ness comes out instead, he'll be a surprise late boot.

The younger, cuter girls I'm not sure about. I love Laurina against my own will, but the fiance hates her, so I'm not sure. Havana is nice and pretty, but has neither the vulnerability of Jade, nor the sass of Tahan to really take it away from the boys.

Fev for the win.

Contemplate this on the Wheel of Woe.

...these two in 'disguise' looks soooooo bloody fake and pathetic... the only reason that they've got the celebrities 'in on the joke' is because they would've picked them in 10 seconds flat!... but the saddest part of this 'hilarious ' task by these two dickheads is that they actually believe that they are getting away with it and that they actually think that the Celebrities are simpletons... the joke is on them for that reason alone... it sounds to me that even Julia and Chris are trying too hard to sell this 'task' as 'entertainment if you ask me... cheers.

Are Fitzy and Wippa known really outside of Sydney? Obviously Fitzy is known to any self respecting member of the forum, but in general?

Vote Warnie for the high wire trial, he hates heights.
Anthony and Jobeth are too short to reach those flags, Laurina/Warnie would be good.[DOUBLEPOST=1456736839][/DOUBLEPOST]Fitzy is on some footy show and the Project occasionally

...if one of those barbs from the Catfish spike Paul on his face he will be pure agony... those things are so dangerous to have around your face... they sting like hell!... cheers.

Vote Warnie for the high wire trial, he hates heights.
Anthony and Jobeth are too short to reach those flags, Laurina/Warnie would be good.[DOUBLEPOST=1456736839][/DOUBLEPOST]Fitzy is on some footy show and the Project occasionally
Also on Nova 969 with Wippa.

Back