Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

These people...Warnie is right Laurina did likely get that from some dumb magazine.
I have never watched that other show either @Mr Stickyfingers what did she do, I like her, odd and feisty.

Oh hang on I thought you meant laurina was Heather on that too?She is awkward but bearable, like her doing trials:)

I never saw that "other" show, Mr Sticky, what did Heather DO on that show that was so bad?

...I never saw the show either Medusa but I think it was probably either 'The Bachelor' or 'The Batchelorette' or something like that and that apparently she was doing bitchy things in the show from what I gathered from earlier posters within these forums... so yeah... she rubbed a lot of people the wrong way apparently in that show... I may be wrong so don't quote me lol!... but as I say... I've never seen her anywhere else but on this show so I have no pre-judgement on her whatsoever... cheers.

Good they are going to double cross the radio fools, in case you miss that snippet, flashed by quickly.
Camp will be in on the joke, cool, for they would fool nobody ever I imagine.

That prank represented everything that was wrong with BB in its dying days. :( It's not that the celebrities didn't carry it out well, but the producers had an hour and a half to show three days worth of footage and instead of showing natural interactions from camp they set up a contrived storyline and devoted airtime to that instead. Their timing was just as bad in BB, it was always set up for the wrong night.

...I've just tracked down Heathers bio and I beg my pardon... I was confusing her background with Laurina's... (what a dumbass!)... lol!... sorry if I caused some confusion... **Sticky sits here red faced**... (sorry about that ladies)... I beg my pardon lol!... cheers.

So funny....Havanna has never heard of "rhyming slang" :rolleyes:

then she thought it was a "sportsman thing" :rolleyes:

I had to learn it when in a country town for a bit, all i had ever heard of was the sauce & pie, I thought they were oddities, jokes.
These people spoke a whole new language for me.And swore a lot.

Dean going isn't much of a loss from a viewing perspective, but it does mean that Laurina might be a little more isolated in camp now. He seemed to be her main emotional support in there, probably moreso than Havana who comes across as taking pity on her sometimes.

...I never saw the show either Medusa but I think it was probably either 'The Bachelor' or 'The Batchelorette' or something like that and that apparently she was doing bitchy things in the show from what I gathered from earlier posters within these forums... so yeah... she rubbed a lot of people the wrong way apparently in that show... I may be wrong so don't quote me lol!... but as I say... I've never seen her anywhere else but on this show so I have no pre-judgement on her whatsoever... cheers.

am confused now...are you speaking of Laurina or Heather? (sorry)

am confused now...are you speaking of Laurina or Heather? (sorry)

...I mistakenly said that Heather was on the other show and that everyone hated her... it was in fact Laurina... sorry for the confusion... I'm a dumbass lol!... it's been a long day... I was out in the garden trimming trees and bushes... I think that the sun may have fried my mere pittance of a brain lol!... cheers.

Will the trend of female, male, female, male leaving, continue next week.

If it does, fingers crossed Val is booted out.

Final 3 prediction:
Paul, Brendan and Shane ( :rolleyes: )

Val and Laurina fight for 4th and 5th place.
6th - Anthony
Jo Beth and Havana fight for 7th and 8th place.

Working Sunday Nights suck. My internet speed sucks even more, to try and watch the show online :( I can catch up around lunchtime on 10, as they do a rerun (thank you xxx)

Not suprised Dean was chucked out, he was given not much airtime and the rerun of his time, showed a different person.

Not sure who my final 3 are yet.

I reckon Brendan has the win in the bag, and I'd love that. I'd also love for Shane to go before then.

My prediction :
1. Brendan
2. Paul
3. Anthony

4. Laurina
5. Shane
6. Jo Beth
7. Val (she could have been top 3 or even won if she had embraced the experience)
8. Havana (I can hope)

Huh?? Heather never did anything bitchy. She was great. Her personality is a little quirky at times (and that's one of the reasons she's awesome) but definitely not bitchy. I don't get why someone would say she was unless they were making up stuff.

Edit: just read forward and saw your next post lol. My confusion is now cleared up!

Huh?? Heather never did anything bitchy. She was great. Her personality is a little quirky at times (and that's one of the reasons she's awesome) but definitely not bitchy. I don't get why someone would say she was unless they were making up stuff.

Edit: just read forward and saw your next post lol. My confusion is now cleared up!

...hahaha!... yeah I was a nuff nuff Insomniac... I got it all ballsed up :rolleyes::sorry:... as I said... it was a long day lol!... cheers.

Heather was lovely and quirky on The Bachelor, but too much "one of the boys" and so was friend-zoned.

Laurina wasn't particularly nice, but I don't recall her being a complete bitch, just very high maintenance. Hence the "dirty street pie", which for those who didn't watch, was the comment she made when the Bachelor took her to Harry's Cafe de Wheels for one of their famous pies, and she wasn't impressed.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1118940.html

Laurina was aloof and dignified and dressed beautifully on the Bachelor, and she played a bit hard to get. She pissed off some of the more bogan contestants by smiling knowingly at times, etc. And she was upset and felt humilated when she got dressed to the nines for her date with Sam (? the other one? the labrador? all so forgettable!) and he took her to Cafe de Wheels for a pie, and then bowling (she was in a tight very short lace skirt and was not dressed to bend over) and felt that production had set her up (i think it was even her birthday, or I may be imagining that last bit), so said heatedly she'd been taken out for 'a dirty street pie' and that became a media catchphrase for people who loved her chutzpa.

She didn't do anything wrong, other than be a bit aloof and holding herself in a regal manner with lovely posture and poise, etc - as opposed to going Oi!, argh! getting pissed, cackling, and hanging her inflatables out of lowcut frocks, as other contestants preferred to do.

Heather was lovely and quirky on The Bachelor, but too much "one of the boys" and so was friend-zoned.

Laurina wasn't particularly nice, but I don't recall her being a complete bitch, just very high maintenance. Hence the "dirty street pie", which for those who didn't watch, was the comment she made when the Bachelor took her to Harry's Cafe de Wheels for one of their famous pies, and she wasn't impressed.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1118940.html

...aaaaah!... now I get the 'dirty street pie' comments in the camp at last... it had me stuffed as to what they were talking about lol!...

Laurina was aloof and dignified and dressed beautifully on the Bachelor, and she played a bit hard to get. She pissed off some of the more bogan contestants by smiling knowingly at times, etc. And she was upset and felt humilated when she got dressed to the nines for her date with Sam (? the other one? the labrador? all so forgettable!) and he took her to Cafe de Wheels for a pie, and then bowling (she was in a tight very short lace skirt and was not dressed to bend over) and felt that production had set her up (i think it was even her birthday, or I may be imagining that last bit), so said heatedly she'd been taken out for 'a dirty street pie' and that became a media catchphrase for people who loved her chutzpa.

She didn't do anything wrong, other than be a bit aloof and holding herself in a regal manner with lovely posture and poise, etc - as opposed to going Oi!, argh! getting pissed, cackling, and hanging her inflatables out of lowcut frocks, as other contestants preferred to do.

...Meglos and Melore... (that sounds a bit like a 'Cagney and Lacey' or 'Batman and Robin' relationship to me lol!)... thanks for clearing that all up for me... at the beginning of this thread it was mentioned by others that she really rubbed everyone on the that show the wrong way... hence why she was so unpopular with people on Facebook or Twitter etc... now it all makes sense as to why she got such a cold reception when she came on the show by certain parts of the media... thanks for the updates... cheers.

Back