Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

It could be Val, Jo Beth or Dean????[DOUBLEPOST=1456649849][/DOUBLEPOST]OMG that is a HUGE Surprise :arghh::arghh::eek::eek::laugh::laugh::jawdrop:

Somewhat surprising considering the other nominees but I am happy with that outcome and think it should have come sooner.

He's a little goer alright is anthony even if I don't like him much. He is way better hanging with Fev rather bitching with old bonnie.

NOW is on here, what's her name is dressed goth tonight
Bonnie is on, she is quite an idiot about who is going and who could win, isn't she a smart business woman>???

Yes...Heather in black with jade earrings......Dean talking more in five minutes than we have seen in four weeks :rolleyes:

...apparently a lot of people can't stand Heather because of what she did on another Reality Show elsewhere... (I never saw that show)... I think that she is great... she's really funny at times and her and Joel have really become a good duo together in this show... they are a lot more refined and polished now more so than when they started this show... Now! may not be the best show on TV but at least it is on and showing us extra footage of what's going on in camp that we don't see in the Daily Show... I have to admit that I never have liked Joel... not when he was in the camp last year or on any other show that I have seen him on before but since he has been on this show I've grown to like him too now... just my two cents worth... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
So funny....Havanna has never heard of "rhyming slang" :rolleyes:

then she thought it was a "sportsman thing" :rolleyes:

...apparently a lot of people can't stand Heather because of what she did on another Reality Show elsewhere... (I never saw that show)... I think that she is great... she's really funny at times and her and Joel have really become a good duo together in this show... they are a lot more refined and polished now more so than when they started this show... Now! may not be the best show on TV but at least it is on and showing us extra footage of what's going on in camp that we don't see in the Daily Show... I have to admit that I never have liked Joel... not when he was in the camp last year or on any other show that I have seen him on before but since he has been on this show I've grown to like him too now... just my two cents worth... cheers.

I never saw that "other" show, Mr Sticky, what did Heather DO on that show that was so bad?

Reactions: kxk
Laurina says that 92% of women are bi ....she is sick of being hit on by "chicks" and being invited to join in three way????

Every single one of Havanna's girl friends has pashed a girl????

WHAT world are these women living in???

92%?????

Back