Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Episode Discussion

I actually take it back. I think it sucks that laurina is doing another eating challenge, given that she doesn't handle it well already. It's like setting up the camp for no meals almost. Poor chief

...that will be fun to watch them do it together and from the way that Julia and Chris were talking... it's going to be such a disgusting task too... I can't wait!... lol!... cheers.
Oh yeah! I'm excited to see the girls in a task together. I will really enjoy that part. But I can't help but feel both are squeamish when it comes to food, especially laurina. Chief is looking weaker everyday and Anthony, laurina and Havana are getting smaller by the day

I actually take it back. I think it sucks that laurina is doing another eating challenge, given that she doesn't handle it well already. It's like setting up the camp for no meals almost. Poor chief

...they must want more conflict in the camp... starve them by making them fail and then the rest of the camp blame them two for their grumbling stomachs... that's when the ratings get better... lol!... speaking of ratings... does anyone know whether this show is blitzing them?... cheers.

Oh yeah! I'm excited to see the girls in a task together. I will really enjoy that part. But I can't help but feel both are squeamish when it comes to food, especially laurina. Chief is looking weaker everyday and Anthony, laurina and Havana are getting smaller by the day

...if Anthony gets any smaller Sweetgeek he will have to buy his new clothes in the 'boys' department!... cheers.

...I wonder who actually works out the comedic script for when Julia and Dr Chris do those little sketches together?... would they have writers or would it be just Julia working it all out or Dr Chris too?... whoever it is it seems that there's not much time to waste in writing them does it?... either way... they are always usually really funny for me at least... cheers.

Wow... once again Laurina takes another passive aggressive dig at JoBeth, giving her advise on how to do the dishes like she was some 5 year old who had never seen soap before. It was very patronizing.

Laurina was actually being kind, suggesting they share that load more as it is arduous, same with cooking.
How do you see that as insulting?
Seems a good idea to share the load more, and they just shut her down.
Pick up later, that is why Dean doesn't talk much, they shut him down too.

...they had Gazelle butt for dinner tonight... sounds yummy... not! :yuck::yuck::yuck:... they should give them something that they could just eat for a whole week or more something like... I dunno... a whole Rhinoceros on a spit or something?... ha!... imagine how thick that crackling would be?... (I can hear Dev burping already lol!)... cheers.

Back