Skip to main content

I'm A Celebrity! AU (2016) - Articles

Did anyone here listen to Hughsie and Kate on KIIS 1065 Sydney, yesterday and they were going to reveal a bombshell about one of the contestants on I.A.C.G.M.O.O.H (A blonde on the show)?

They were stuffing around so much with other news that I eventually gave up waiting to hear it.

I don't think you can complain about the challenges being "mean" really. Yes, they are absolutely disgusting, but nothing new on this show or Survivor. If you don't want to do it, this isn't the show for you.

Having said that, I don't get any enjoyment out of seeing anyone eating or drinking disgusting things. What I get out of it is admiration for these people for having a go.

I just don't understand how they can make them eat/drink this stuff without any fear of disease/chronic intestinal problems resulting further down the track
had a friend who caught some intestinal bug overseas and they said it would be an issue forever for them ...

I would have to be picked to do it first because after that with other people gagging - I'd start off and that would be the end of that :vomit:

Also, maybe it would be better if they didn't tell them exactly what they were eating or drinking until afterwards. I guess they have to though, or the celebrity might claim afterwards that they were tricked.

I think the difference between this and Survivor though is that anything they eat on Survivor actually is some kind of food fit for human consumption. It's only disgusting as a matter of opinion or cultural difference. Reconstructed rat that has been eaten by a snake is revolting by any definition.

Also, maybe it would be better if they didn't tell them exactly what they were eating or drinking until afterwards. I guess they have to though, or the celebrity might claim afterwards that they were tricked.

I think the difference between this and Survivor though is that anything they eat on Survivor actually is some kind of food fit for human consumption. It's only disgusting as a matter of opinion or cultural difference. Reconstructed rat that has been eaten by a snake is revolting by any definition.
I was thinking about this last night. I am sure that all would be ok and they would safe meal bugs etc. They could be ordinary things but made to taste ghastly for effect. Who knows. Imagine the ensuing medical problems etc if giardia or some other disease was contracted. My sister picked up giardia in Asia, has never recovered fully and ended up with all manner of bowel and gut issues.

I think they would have pretty extensive medical facilities on hand. Imagine the insurance policy payouts if one of the celebs was to fall seriously ill.
Although some may argue that some of these D-list celebs have policies with youi.
So if you equate the time your car spends in the garage to a d-lister not being on TV the cost of insuring these celebs might be pretty low.
Im not entirely sure but I read somewhere that Warnie specifically said he would not "do" spiders.
It would be hard to go through a few weeks in the jungle without any spider involved challenges so I guess we will wait and see.

Brown and Callea grew up together in Melbourne singing and dancing but have struggled to relate to each other in the jungle.

“I hope that Anthony Callea is in there, he’s an old friend of mine from way back,” Brown told News Corp before the channel Ten reality show launched a week ago. “We used to dance and sing together. We grew up together.”

That bit was interesting. If Anthony and Havana have known each other for years, then that adds another dimension to that argument and perhaps explains Havana's comfort in saying what she said to him.

I was wondering if this would come up at some point. I remember when she disappeared the rumours at the time being that an ex of hers was passing around a sex tape and she had a some kind of breakdown over it. Good to finally get an asnwer on it.

Back