Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

Apologies in advance to Disney's "Beaudy and the Beast" and Mr Burns, but to the tune of "Be our guest" / "See my vest", here is some more encouragement for folk to join in on the "see my merv" "merv for the win" campaign. :D

"see my merv, show your merv
put your specs on have a perv
take a razor to your hair
and shape it here and there

but if you haven't got the nerve
or prefer to just observe
then google images could amuse
if they are look-alikes of Hughes

a BBB celebrity you could be
if you shave as qool as me
and you really need not despair
if you have no facial hair

for, like, how Low would you go
for the sake of the "get me out of here" show
so see my merv, shave your merv, show your merv."

Vinnie Barbarino is already onboard !

travmerv.jpg

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
I cannot see Chrissie being allowed to participate in the next tucker trial, due to the challenge possibly having a weight restriction. I think that's why they changed it and she had to do that water challenge. I didn't think Tyson would of picked Chrissie again!

Apologies in advance to Disney's "Beaudy and the Beast" and Mr Burns, but to the tune of "Be our guest" / "See my vest", here is some more encouragement for folk to join in on the "see my merv" "merv for the win" campaign. :D

"see my merv, show your merv
put your specs on have a perv
take a razor to your hair
and shape it here and there

but if you haven't got the nerve
or prefer to just observe
then google images could amuse
if they are look-alikes of Hughes

a BBB celebrity you could be
if you shave as qool as me
and you really need not despair
if you have no facial hair

for, like, how Low would you go
for the sake of the "get me out of here" show
so see my merv, shave your merv, show your merv."

Vinnie Barbarino is already onboard !

View attachment 48494

regarDS
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh my God!

Chrissy's challenge?!

It was traumatic to watch! So absolutely awful. And to see the terrified panic as she tried to frantically unlock the padlocks was hard to watch.

I don't want to see any of them go home. They are such a lovely bunch. But I am sticking with Chrissy, Joel, Maureen, Merv, Julie, Freddy, Baz or Anna FTW!!!!

See ya Ty, and thanks for the memories!

Thanks, I was thinking it was going to be a double for some reason. One more question, from wikipedia it looks like the evicted celebrity is still choosing who does the next tucker trial? A little disappointing if so, if it means we don't get to see the discussions in camp that result from the celebrities choosing for themselves who does the trials.

Yeah, that seems to be how they're going to do it. Tyson chose for the next challenge, and with one celeb being evicted every night this next four nights, I think they are just going to continue to do it that way.

I'd wimp out on the bungee jump one. Terrified of heights and suffer badly from vertigo and motion sickness. Give me the animal/critter challenges every time.

Oh my God!

Chrissy's challenge?!

It was traumatic to watch! So absolutely awful. And to see the terrified panic as she tried to frantically unlock the padlocks was hard to watch.

I don't want to see any of them go home. They are such a lovely bunch. But I am sticking with Chrissy, Joel, Maureen, Merv, Julie, Freddy, Baz or Anna FTW!!!!

See ya Ty, and thanks for the memories!
haha that's all of them left, I don't want to see them go either, love this show. I laugh every episode, except for last night, I cried for Chrissie

Meh at the whole non bungie jump water tank instead thang.

totally contrived including lock fumbles so as to try and win a sympathy vote.

sounds like most of you lot were fooled by it too.

regarDS

Meh at the whole non bungie jump water tank instead thang.

totally contrived including lock fumbles so as to try and win a sympathy vote.

sounds like most of you lot were fooled by it too.

regarDS
Did she opt out of the bungee jump? Didn't know that. Don't blame her. Her challenge though in the tank looked like fun. I've said it before, give me critters to icky food and height things any day.

Did she opt out of the bungee jump? Didn't know that. Don't blame her. Her challenge though in the tank looked like fun. I've said it before, give me critters to icky food and height things any day.
Ah, I see the bungee is tonight. I watched next to no eps last week so was a bit confused by what was being said here.

I think it might be Joel leaving tonight tbh.[DOUBLEPOST=1425894974][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, it was Merv.

Finally.

Back