Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

Dunno how Julie does it. Constantly in the bottom votes yets keeps beating out those who appear in the bottom for the first time with her.

Happy with the result. I wasn't really worried that Merv would win though, I'm still more worried that Barry might.

oh well, at least this now means that not only will I not need to watch tonight's episode nor the rest of the series, but I also won't be buying it on DVD when it is released.

I would have purchased it if merv had lasted longer than chrissyjoel (even if merv didn't win), but the season has basically gone the way BB did when stella Estelle was robbed of the win she deserved.

So I will give it no more of my time.

oh well, perhaps next season will be better ... and I hope it has the vet and julia hosting again.

regarDS

I thought it would be Anna or Julie tonight, I didn't expect Merv to be in danger yet. I don't think he had even been a "it might be you" before? Because he usually says dang it when it isn't him, and that happened an awful lot.

I'm loving this show and everyone involved.

No, he hadn't ever been an 'it might be you'. The only one who has prior to last night was Julie, and the ones who went who were up against her, and the ones who went before...

Has Merv done anything recently that I'm not aware of? Or is it like Andrew Daddo (sob), where people didn't worry to vote as they assumed he'd be fine, or something??

Also surprised Joel was in the bottom three. I expect Tim is voting his arse off to keep Anna in!

Reactions: Tee
Just caught up.

Oh my God!

Merv!!!!!

So sad to see him go. I am loving the camp dynamic. That trial was awesome. My partner so would have jumped, sadly I would have done a Chrissy fo sho.

Freddy is seriously laugh out loud funny. That bit he did on cricketers hiding their baldness through "rugs" was too funny. I really liked the roast, and was surprised to find that the ones I expected to shine (Chrissy, Merv, Maureen) didn't and the ones I expected to struggle with being put on stage (Barry and Julie) absolutely shone. I always knew Anna would bomb and Freddy would blaze, but the others came as a genuine surprise.

The more I see Julie the more I like her.

#ChrissyJoelFreddyMaureenAnnaJulieBarryFTW

oh well, at least this now means that not only will I not need to watch tonight's episode nor the rest of the series, but I also won't be buying it on DVD when it is released.

I would have purchased it if merv had lasted longer than chrissyjoel (even if merv didn't win), but the season has basically gone the way BB did when stella Estelle was robbed of the win she deserved.

So I will give it no more of my time.

oh well, perhaps next season will be better ... and I hope it has the vet and julia hosting again.

regarDS
See you Uncle Bernie

Stay strong.

Xo

Have they actually said that the "it might be you" eviction candidates are necessarily the bottom pollers? They could just be naming the actual evictee and any two random celebs of their choice (because, let's face it, it "might" be anyone). Indeed, they could be further manipulating the future votes by allowing the public to believe/assume that a celeb (e.g. Julie) is in danger and therefore causing more people to vote to save her.

Have they actually said that the "it might be you" eviction candidates are necessarily the bottom pollers? They could just be naming the actual evictee and any two random celebs of their choice (because, let's face it, it "might" be anyone). Indeed, they could be further manipulating the future votes by allowing the public to believe/assume that a celeb (e.g. Julie) is in danger and therefore causing more people to vote to save her.
No I don't think they have, and as far as manipulating future voters, I think you are bang on the money. They do it to make the monkey's vote.

Suddenly we now have a bottom 3, as we have seen year after year with BB, when it comes to the die hard voters, a fool and their evict/save money are soon parted.

They haven't said that, no. In the UK version, it's usually the real bottom two, but not always. Series 12 called a random bottom 2 four times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_a_Celebrity...Get_Me_Out_of_Here!_(UK_series_12)

Freddy, I don't eat carbs but I want big fat hot chips? I don't think he knows that carbs are in almost everything, not just pasta.

Back