Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

I'm voting too. With my eyes. Especially where Tyson is concerned.

He probably has a good share of Ryan's fans.

Poona post: 2166903 said:
It's pretty silly Julia saying that if she did (I didn't hear) as I think she's partly to blame for a lot of his popularity. Talking up his hotness in the early weeks and how she wants to see him without his shirt, etc.
Yep she said it when Andrew chose Tyson for the tucker trial near the end of the episode....

Is disco meant to be Joel? If so pretty sure he never appeared on the circle, which Chrissie was a part of.

I have seen him on Studio 10 from time to time though which I think you might be referring to. Chrissie had never been a regular on that (as she did morning radio from Melbourne more recently and studio 10 is in Sydney).
If he didn't then his management is lying and so is my wacked memory as I'm pretty sure that's the only place I ever would've seen him from this list of his notable achievements

"Joel has co-hosted Channel Ten’s The Circle, featured on the Melbourne International Comedy Festival All Stars Supershow, ABC2’s Comedy Up Late, ABC 1’s Tractor Monkeys, Ten’s A League of Their Own & The Project and was hand-picked by Just For Laughs to perform on their televised gala at the Sydney Opera House in 2013 and 2014."

http://www.andrewtaylormanagement.com/artist-joel-creasey/

If he didn't then his management is lying and so is my wacked memory as I'm pretty sure that's the only place I ever would've seen him from this list of his notable achievements

"Joel has co-hosted Channel Ten’s The Circle, featured on the Melbourne International Comedy Festival All Stars Supershow, ABC2’s Comedy Up Late, ABC 1’s Tractor Monkeys, Ten’s A League of Their Own & The Project and was hand-picked by Just For Laughs to perform on their televised gala at the Sydney Opera House in 2013 and 2014."

I have never seen this dude before this show. He does make me smile, at times :)

Reactions: Tee
Is Tyson, I am a celebrity, version of Ryan from Big Brother.

We never saw him & he went on to win.

I think he harks back a bit further to the early years of BB, when the winners were boring, but still decent enough people. He's a bit dull, but there's nothing particularly objectionable about him.

Tyson's a good stick, and Anna's lovely without Tim to cling onto and weep, etc - I always enjoyed her on the Bachelor, anyway. But they should be going, rather than people who bring something more to the show like Andrew, or Julie Goodwin who keeps getting into the bottom two. It's very odd.

Bit sad to see Andrew leave :( I find it a bit difficult to pick a favorite here, they all seem to bring something special to the show! I am really enjoying this show - it is great to see the seemingly real side of all these people :)
I was blindsided!

I absolutely didn't see Andrew being voted out. He is such a sweet man. The Craft Club antics made me laugh out loud! I have decided Big Bad Baz is an OCD control freak. Given that I am an OCD control freak I can't really judge him too harshly. However it is irritating to watch on screen.

Freddy is simply adorable, Joel and Chrissy remain my firm favourites and Mo is just squeezable. They are just such a lovely bunch of people. I really enjoy watching how the experience is making them take stock and reflect on their own reality. I know for me, I am so caught up in social media, I absolutely neglect my reality.

I am going to put myself to a tucker trial tomorrow. I am going to see if I can go a whole day without social media. At this point I feel 100% addicted. In fact I can go no longer than an hour without checking in. It is so sad because sometimes, I half listen to my partner or remove my attention to what I am watching on telly, and flick through facebook. And I know that is not normal or healthy.

I agree but then again I'm ready to hire a plane and be dumped in there so I can dropkick Julia, Chrissie and Disco Josh in the teeth so maybe once they all leave... and Chris chucks Julia over the side of the bridge... my perspective will change.

Why do you call him disco?

Ok, well that shows me. Maybe he came on when Chrissie quit doing the show. I remember they had a rotating panel of co-hosts when she and Denise quit.

The spirit guide didn't pick Andrew's eviction....it caused it. It was a room clearer.

Last edited:
Back