Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2015) - Episode Discussion

Barry is such a grump. Honestly i don't know where he's getting the support. Hope he goes next. It seems he has mostly two states, either just sitting around being boring or being a mean grump.

They did a long (10 minute) segment about the charities. A full campfire sitdown with tears.

Not everyone's charity was spoken of in that.

Reactions: Tee
Barry is such a grump. Honestly i don't know where he's getting the support. Hope he goes next. It seems he has mostly two states, either just sitting around being boring or being a mean grump.

Yeah, get him out plz! I don't find him appealing in any sort of way.

That was a good job by Tyson and Anna just before. And Maureen was a real trouper earlier too, with the lion cubs.

Just caught up on last nights ep.

Oh. My. God! Two words:- Claire face

I rewatched it three times and cried with laughter every time!

Waaaaaay too funny!

It's funny how anecdotal name associations are. I've only ever known one Miranda, Deborah, Leila and Trevor, so they are tarnished for me. Claire is an 80% + good name association for me.

So Freddy's wife supplies/used to supply promotional staff for events. hmmmm. Is that a euphemism for bikini babes to car shows?

Re: Disco Josh

Viewers of Gogglebox AU will possibly have figured it out.

In the first ep, they watched Celeb, and one of the viewers noted that Joel was "Discount Josh Thomas", ergo "Disco Josh"

lol

so sad that that needed to be explained ffs

says a lot to be honest

was voting for Maureen for the new trial as it had been so long since she has done one, and was even thankful for chris and Julia's prompting but it seems as though Barry's grumpy ways have made him a target now for people.

Wonder if that means he is gone on next eviction just like what happened to laura.

rofl
lol
pmsl

so sad that that needed to be explained ffs
I know. It can be humiliating having to explain a "joke". Particularly given that even when explained, it still remained unfunny. imho ffs tbh

says a lot to be honest
It does. But don't be so hard on yourself. While you obviously fail at humour, I'm sure you have other strengths in personality ffs lol tbh rofl gtfo omfg racq nrma cpr

OMG episode 18 and Merv and Chrissy's tucker trial..I can assure you that I do not eat offal wrapped in anything at a braai.The chicken feet they do sell in some supermarkets but seriously I can't even look at them..I have to close my eyes and grab the chicken breasts and move on super quick

tumblr_inline_n286jgOeoT1rydd6z.gif

Prue Brown

rofl
lol
pmsl

I know. It can be humiliating having to explain a "joke". Particularly given that even when explained, it still remained unfunny. imho ffs tbh

It does. But don't be so hard on yourself. While you obviously fail at humour, I'm sure you have other strengths in personality ffs lol tbh rofl gtfo omfg racq nrma cpr

I sincerely hope you're not being serious. I had no need to explain any "joke". Anyone who had watched Gogglebox would've understood it wasn't a joke at all... merely an accurate observation that I was repeating.

Not so sure why you're taking this or any other tv show this seriously but best of luck with it all. I would apologise that I've never liked Chrissie, nor like Disco nor like Julia on this particular show but I really can't understand why you or any other rational person would care so I won't.

LOL. Get Fucked.

I got the Josh part, but I didn't understand the disco, just asking a question

Sorry I missed this earlier in the other mess. The part about people asking what Disco Josh meant was relayed to me off the forum and I was like do people actually care what I'm calling some dolt on a reality show especially when I only got the name from someone off another reality show? It really is no big deal. They called him Discount Josh Thomas, I shortened it to Disco Josh because it was getting too much to text or type and then finally Disco. :)

Question: Watching this from a local perspective,I was wondering what weird food your country has?

Back