Skip to main content

I feel really bad for Cat

Just because thousands of people do it every day, doesn't make it right. He went on a reality tv show and so a million people have opinions now as opposed to maybe 100 in the normal world.
It wasn't as though this was a happily married man of 20yrs, with 2 kids, going on a reality show & cheating with a young hotty. I could understand the headlines & the interest if that were the case. But this is a 23yr old, in a seriously strained relationship (the relationship was actually over a few days before he entered the house only for her to 'change her mind', how convenient). I just don't understand the over-the-top reporting & interest in this situation. Candice will move on, she'll find someone else & this won't ruin her life. She should be thankful that it's been brought to light that Lawson isn't "the one for her" whilst she's still young & not heavily committed (married, mortgage, kids etc).

I don't feel sorry for Cat. Evict her![DOUBLEPOST=1415015232][/DOUBLEPOST]

Express your judgement by making sure Cat goes home tomorrow!
Dude do you have split personality or something? One minute you love her.. And the next it's this

Yeah, she hung off his arm the whole time, and she showed him her tits, but like...
there were so many times he could have been like "This is inappropriate, I don't want it, please stop."
When she confessed her love for him multiple times, he kept saying "You're not the only one who feels that way."
He made it known that it was an option for her, that he wasn't 100% off limits.

I can't even imagine the kind of mentality you must have to be able to blame the single person for helping someone to cheat.
It just wasn't her job to protect their relationship.

It would be different if Cat was friends with Candace, in that case it would be unforgivable.
But she's not, she's never met Candace.
Let's not pretend that it's possible to talk a person who doesn't want to cheat into cheating.
THANK YOU.
I agree completely with this. I feel like a broken record.
I don't think Cat is a victim, but I definitely don't think that she is equally to blame for what happened. Lawson saying things like "We know what we did is wrong, and we will have to face the consequences of our wrongdoings together" is sort of laying the blame on the both of them so that he doesn't have to take his share of the consequences. He must have a publicist now who's told him to just repeat over and over "We are to blame, we know what we've done is wrong and we're here to accept the consequences (sad face)". The public then have no choice but to eventually give up. How many times can you say "You're disgusting/what you did was wrong/what about Candice/you're a cheater" when all the other person says is "I know."? He's not defending himself.

I would love for Cat & Lawson to live happily ever after just to stick it up 99% of the Australian public who have proved themselves to be nothing but the networks preferred audience, and the very reason BB still exists.

Fixed it for ya. :thumbsup:
You're welcome.

I have no sympathy for her. Even from like episode 10 or so, she was openly telling people in a joking manner that she "loves" Lawson and has a crush on him. It's pathetic for a 31 year old divorcee. Now it's clear she wasn't joking. So in my eyes she initiated things. And Lawson was too weak to wait till the end to get involved and sort things out... So equal blame, and sympathy for none.

They knew what they were getting themselves into. It's harsh to say...

I do feel sorry for the ex-girlfriend who is being photographed by people while trying to walk her Cat (Lol).

These people are the reason why people need counselling and psychological help. Cat has done wrong! Everyone knows that, what she has done is terrible. I think that Cat is a human too! She makes mistakes and for people not to forgive her when nothing has happened to you that is just terrible. I don't support Cat or Lawson and I feel very sorry for Candice but I feel as if they need to be given a break. Basically BB 2014 has been about them and the cheating scandal, I think people forget that Big Brother can do weird things to you.

I just want people to not judge a person on what they do without talking to them directly. I'm sure that Cat is a nice person but what she has done has put her in a bad light. Remember her at the start of the season. She was so nice and people liked her. Everything has changed now.
I agree in part and disagree in part.

Just because thousands of people do it every day, doesn't make it right. He went on a reality tv show and so a million people have opinions now as opposed to maybe 100 in the normal world.
Yes, maybe now he will learn how to be a man and tell someone that he does not want to be with them instead of cheating his way out of the situation.

THANK YOU.
I agree completely with this. I feel like a broken record.
I don't think Cat is a victim, but I definitely don't think that she is equally to blame for what happened. Lawson saying things like "We know what we did is wrong, and we will have to face the consequences of our wrongdoings together" is sort of laying the blame on the both of them so that he doesn't have to take his share of the consequences. He must have a publicist now who's told him to just repeat over and over "We are to blame, we know what we've done is wrong and we're here to accept the consequences (sad face)". The public then have no choice but to eventually give up. How many times can you say "You're disgusting/what you did was wrong/what about Candice/you're a cheater" when all the other person says is "I know."? He's not defending himself.
This is EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!! Lawson putting the blame on both of them I thought was very disrespectful to Cat. He should have taken complete responsibility as a man!! HE cheated, not her!!! Now, I do not feel like Cat is innocent! She should have backed off.....knowing he had a gf!! However, on the flip side....no matter how much she made advances he could have asked her to stop and he didn't!! I think they both have faults here, but for Lawson to put blame on Cat (as well as himself) I thought was pretty lame!! Lawson should not blame Cat AT ALL!!! He should be putting all of the blame on himself!! I would have had more respect for him and would think he cared for her more if he would have said "I am here to stand by you and to help you deal with the media!! (Then turns and looks at Sonia) I want everyone to know that I am the one to blame for this!! I do not want Cat to have to deal with what I have the last 24 hours. She didn't cheat!! She is NOT to blame!! So I'm asking the public to please not blame Cat, but blame me!! I'm the one that cheated." Instead he was up there saying "we, we, we, we", which it technically is both at fault, however, Lawson needs to put more blame on himself than he is!! He needs to be a man and protect her from the backlash!!

You feel sorry? Don't feel sorry. Hazardous to your health.

You only need to look at Sam and Sandra. That's how it's done. That is all.

If she had any heart in That selfish, disgusting body, she'd have asked lawson about his relationship with candice and given Him advice to work things out with her! Instead it was all about her and her boring feelings, pushing and pushing and hanging off him, feeding off his good nature.. How can you feel sorry for that? She's so unladylike

that makes no sense whatsoever, how can she (the one who is SINGLE!) be more to blame than he (the one who WASN'T SINGLE) ???
So being single means no one is off limits?
It's ok to follow them around like a bad smell, cry to them, tell them how much you care about them, strip in front of them..... that's all ok as long as they don't act on it and if they do its their own fault? Lol

Yes, maybe now he will learn how to be a man and tell someone that he does not want to be with them instead of cheating his way out of the situation.

Lawson reminds me of my father in looks and personality. As much as I love him, he was terribly unfaithful to my mother. When my mum found out about cheating...and other things which I feel are far too personal for this forum. She tried to make the marriage work for the sake of the kids. Some men just don't change. If someone is willing to cheat on national television, with hundreds of thousands of people in the know...Who knows what else they could be capable of.

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!! Lawson putting the blame on both of them I thought was very disrespectful to Cat. He should have taken complete responsibility as a man!! HE cheated, not her!!! Now, I do not feel like Cat is innocent! She should have backed off.....knowing he had a gf!! However, on the flip side....no matter how much she made advances he could have asked her to stop and he didn't!! I think they both have faults here, but for Lawson to put blame on Cat (as well as himself) I thought was pretty lame!! Lawson should not blame Cat AT ALL!!! He should be putting all of the blame on himself!! I would have had more respect for him and would think he cared for her more if he would have said "I am here to stand by you and to help you deal with the media!! (Then turns and looks at Sonia) I want everyone to know that I am the one to blame for this!! I do not want Cat to have to deal with what I have the last 24 hours. She didn't cheat!! She is NOT to blame!! So I'm asking the public to please not blame Cat, but blame me!! I'm the one that cheated." Instead he was up there saying "we, we, we, we", which it technically is both at fault, however, Lawson needs to put more blame on himself than he is!! He needs to be a man and protect her from the backlash!!
Yes, it is evident that this "man" lacks the moral fiber to do anything. Good luck to Cat and the future women with whom he embarks upon relationships.

Back