Skip to main content

I feel really bad for Cat

tumblr_lnunsaoQLN1qaryr9o1_500.gif

So many judgemental people here.

Let's put some of your wrongdoings in the public spotlight and see how you feel.

Um earth to matil?
People chose to be on a reality TV show and not just aired their dirty laundry, but performed it on TV for all to see and form opinions on. lol
Most normal people wouldn't do that. And I would feel like shit if I did. Rightly so.

The people tearing into Lawson and Cat will be the same people cheering on Skye to dump Leo for Ryan - double standards.
skye hasn't got a committment to leo, they have liked kissed once, wow. It's wayyy different. It's like telling a girl or guy they can't kiss another person because they have already kissed one. Ridiculous. Kiss whoever if you don't have a committment to someone else.

I don't feel bad for her because obvi she is in the wrong as well and she never had to let any of this happen, BUT I have been seeing a majority of the blame being placed on her and not Lawson, and that pisses me off. It's like when you see couples and one of them cheats and their partner is more pissed off at the girl/guy that was mackin' on their girl/guy, and then they end up staying with their partner. It makes no sense.

I was pretty happy he was evicted before her tbh, if she was evicted for being a ""home wrecker"" before he was evicted for cheating...

I don't want to see Cat evicted tomorrow. I want to see her stay a bit longer. I want Lawson and Candice to reconcile and I want to see him very publically tell everyone what a huge mistake he made and make a big thing about how funny it is cheating repeatedly on Cat. Then I want to see her evicted so she can see just what it was like having someone do that to you...THEN I want to see Candice kick Lawsons sorry arse to the curb. Karma dealt.

Me too! Last year Tully cheated and everyone blamed TULLY not Drew. This year Lawson cheats and everyone blames Cat, i mean wtf? Cat's not cheating she's single!

It seems the women always cop the wrath of the hate in these situations no matter what the guys do.

Back