Skip to main content

I feel really bad for Cat

RelaxFernandez

I am sick and tired of people blaming poor Cat for what she has done. Yes I know that she has done wrong but she is human to. But also I think that she has not done much wrong compared to Lawson. I know I have said this so many times but I just feel so sad for poor Cat. I just want to open peoples minds to see Cat in a different light.

I do feel a bit sorry for her as well. She has made some bad choices, so she's not a perfect angel, but I think the hate for her is way too much.

There are a few people on Facebook who think Cat is 100% to blame and Lawson is completely innocent. I don't agree with that at all and I actually think Lawson is more to blame.

I don't feel sorry for her. Shows pretty much zero remorse, selfish, chases a guy so much younger than her. From the way she has presented herself on tv all I can deduce is that she is divorced, spends all day delivering babies to happy couples and behaves like a 20 year old to deal with the fact that she's a spinster. The way she chases lawson is cringeworthy. Homewrecker with zero remorse. That is all.

I don't feel sorry for her. Shows pretty much zero remorse, selfish, chases a guy so much younger than her. From the way she has presented herself on tv all I can deduce is that she is divorced, spends all day delivering babies to happy couples and behaves like a 20 year old to deal with the fact that she's a spinster. The way she chases lawson is cringeworthy. Homewrecker with zero remorse. That is all.
You can't be a divorcee and a spinster at the same time.

Bianca-Del-Rio-RuPauls-Drag-Race-Really-bitch-Gif.gif

I can understand if people aren't hating on Cat, but to feel sympathy for her?

No.

You have nothing to feel sorry for her about - she made her own bed.

Cat is not 100% to blame it takes 2 to tango
But.....lol
Had she just sucked it up and accepted that he was in a relationship instead of hanging off him and discussing her feelings with him every chance she got I don't think the 'tango' would have happened
I think that cat is in a place unsure of. big brother

Back