Skip to main content

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am officially bored with BB.

though heaps more footage would make it more interest. bring back up late., can u imagine........ toe sex - Noooooooooooooooooo

Last night was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I've liked this year up until last night even if I didn't think it was good BB it was still BB. But with the makeup thing last week and the 37 microphone violations and then Travis being locked in a room with Ben (2013) I turned to my wife (who is a BB hater) and told her that I think I may have just joined her camp.

I'll probably watch again next week when Ben and Travis have gone their separate ways but I can't bring myself to watch 3 (0r 4 if they stretch the fake eviction thing out over an extra night) of Ben and Travis sitting in a room having a 'love in'

I really feel bad for leaving, I've loved BB since day 1 and I've tried to like this series but last night was it for me.

^^ feel the same way @benbird and mypartner hates it too, lol, so she will be happy.

And another vote for "bring back up late!"

I cannot stand Ben, I'm still watching but definitely muting the tv when ben comes on. It sure spoils it when you get rid of someone ( a year ago) and still they keep coming back into your atmosphere. enough old housemates. suppose tully will be back soon with relationship advice for Clawson:(

I cannot stand Ben, I'm still watching but definitely muting the tv when ben comes on. It sure spoils it when you get rid of someone ( a year ago) and still they keep coming back into your atmosphere. enough old housemates. suppose tully will be back soon with relationship advice for Clawson:(
Bah, he's a got a big following and he's BB's biggest fan. They had to show him some love. No harm in that.

I am not really bored. I would say more frustrated as previous years.. even the MEGA FAMILY-FRIENDLY years prior to this one (this year is the Amish version).. were far more inclusive of the goings on and such. It's difficult to read how any of the housemates are in reality as this year, it seems to be culled to the max, or staged to the hilt with staged crap that isn't even interesting.

I wonder if they will be bringing people back every week or every other week.

Hey perhaps...the dynamic "duo" Kitzy and Bree might.. but I doubt if Trev from that season will as he's too busy going the "freebies give-aways" with Hot Tomato morning "giveaways". The GC Bulletin NEEDS to be given away as no one actually buys it! Priorities!

Bah, he's a got a big following and he's BB's biggest fan. They had to show him some loveo harm in that.

Sorry, Gotta disagree. He had his shot. Move away from the tv screen, Ben. BTW isn't he going to Graceland with Tim. More footage for 9 I guess. Definately wont be watching that special. God knows what Tim will have him doing. No doubt it will be embarrassing for all concerned.

Last edited:
Back