Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 17

Who do you like/dislike part 2

• Total voters
And I call shenanigans on the blindfold challenge.
They all dropped off the beam too easily.
If you genuinely thought you were facing, if not certain death then a terrifying drop into water, you'd be damn sure not to put a foot wrong.
There was a lot of theatrical screaming beforehand, but not one scream when they 'dropped'.

Why would she regret it? As far as I am concerned KAK did nothing to earn anyone's respect whilst on the show

…sav00001… when I was about Dominica’s age I was bought up (some say dragged up) to respect older people more than people my age… how I’d argue with a guy my age I would go for the jugular… a no holds bar full in your face type of confrontation… it was never ‘pretty’… but… if I got into an argument with a person a lot older than me it was a different matter… I would use diplomacy and tact with no swearing or personal abuse towards that guy…that’s because my dad instilled a great deal of respect for my elders in me… Dominica doesn’t have any respect for ANYBODY… especially older people… I personally resent that and I find it to be disgusting behaviour on her part…

…I’m not saying that Kerrie Anne didn’t deserve a serving for not participating in that challenge (actually in absolutely anything at all) but there are two ways to deal with that situation… with tact and diplomacy and respect for Kerrie Anne to make her feel ‘uncomfortable’ and maybe inspire for her to participate willingly… or… talk like a little slag without respect for the ‘drama’ value (and the airtime)… as far as I’m concerned Dominica did it for that reason… she didn’t give a shit about being disrespectful to her…

…why the hell did Kerrie Anne go in there in the first place?… as you said …

KAK did nothing to earn anyone's respect whilst on the show

…she’s so self entitled and everyone and everything is ‘beneath’ her… she never ever had any intention to do any tasks whatsoever… she deserved to get what happened to her… but not in such a vile manner… Dominica called her a c@#t for fucks sake!… nobody should ever call ANYONE that let alone Kerrie Anne… it’s disgusting… you could even hear the tone of contempt in the way she spoke to Kerrie Anne was so hostile towards her… what if she spoke to Debra or Liz like that?… what would everyone be saying about Dominica then?…

…yes… Kerrie Anne needed to be told… but not like that… respect for another human being… no matter who they are (minus Hitler and Putin) they still should be treated civilly… sorry… I’m not a fan of Dominica… (sorry about this being a short novel my friend lol!)… cheers.

Reactions: Kaz
Wow… So we got….

Letters from home less than a month in and 4 episodes left………….🙃🙃 laughable

A challenge where celebrities are blind folded , without harness, and instructed that they must retrieve a star at the end of a 20cm wide ledge, which was overhanging a concrete dam wall, meanwhile telling them they will be fine and rescued hohoho. All 3 of them would have went skull first into the concrete, never to return stars. That still managed to put on a show.

Everyone seemed sleep deprived this episode, or was that just me?

Also noticed there is not much of the group singing this year, is that a blessing or a curse? Feels like the group is starting to get stale now. Yes Dominika leaving is a big personality out.

I have decided I have to stop voting Hellier. He is not the winner of I’m a celebrity 2023. He needs to move over for someone else. He’s looking very tired the poor bugger. His Jokes are becoming stale. They are hitting the mark through editing and pot luck. lol jk

Aesha is not the winner either but it would be good to get her being close to it wouldn’t it @rj90 . Yes I’m a fan of hers too, where have you been all this time 😆

If she wins and she laughs at the final interview and tells us it’s amaaaaaazing, I would not complain. She is good value.

I know she's popular here, but I can take or leave Liz.
For me she and Debra were pretty much on equal footing in terms of entertainment value, but I preferred Debra as I was a fan of her in Prisoner, while I'm not that interested in sport. Yet for some reason Debra was labelled 'boring', while people see Liz as a potential winner.

Feels like the group is starting to get stale now. Yes Dominika leaving is a big personality out.

I think the show is stale. It needs a reboot. New challenges, new hosts, let us see the celebrities talking about what they do. (don't mean in their work)

I say keep the letters from home, but it's not their home. lol. Something like what the money for their charities means.

Last edited:
I know she's popular here, but I can take or leave Liz.
For me she and Debra were pretty much on equal footing in terms of entertainment value, but I preferred Debra as I was a fan of her in Prisoner, while I'm not that interested in sport. Yet for some reason Debra was labelled 'boring', while people see Liz as a potential winner.
Out of the remaining, who do you see as becoming the winner, or who is your pick?

I guess it’s looking a bit like Woody is becoming a likely contender too. I can’t see Harry being the winner, but maybe he stands a chance?

Everyone I wanted to see in the final is now gone. It seems the more interesting a celebrity is, the sooner they go out. So I expect it will be a dull but pleasant sportsperson who wins. Woody is too interesting, so he'll be out soon. Harry, ditto.

I am now just watching a patch here and there - last night, the challenge where I came in late and was as confused as the contestants as to what was going on, and then the final minutes to see that Domenica was out, which was a surprise.

Last edited:
Out of the remaining, who do you see as becoming the winner, or who is your pick?

I guess it’s looking a bit like Woody is becoming a likely contender too. I can’t see Harry being the winner, but maybe he stands a chance?
I think the likely winner will be Liz or Woody.

I'd be happy with Woody.

Pete has been a bit under the radar.

Harry would be a deserving winner.

Not Aesha, Nathan or Adam, I don't dislike them though.

Dom was the frontrunner. Her chances died when she went on the attack.

No way would they allow her to win after that. She also killed her chances of getting her own TV/radio show.

So she will have to be content with her podcast with Ella.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice when they were crinking about who they didn't want to go home. Dom's name wasn't mentioned. I only couldn't understand the last guy talking. I think 6 names were mentioned.

Chris mentioned Adam, Harry, Nathan. Julia mentioned Liz & Aesha. Andy the cameraman mentioned Peter.

So the ones who weren't mentioned were Dom & Woody & the only one in the 'bottom 3' was Dom.

Far out, I am rainwoman. lol

Last edited:
Anyone else notice when they were crinking about who they didn't want to go home. Dom's name wasn't mentioned. I only couldn't understand the last guy talking. I think 6 names were mentioned.

Chris mentioned Adam, Harry, Nathan. Julia mentioned Liz & Aesha. Andy the cameraman mentioned Peter.

So the ones who weren't mentioned were Dom & Woody & the only one in the 'bottom 3' was Dom.

Far out, I am rainwoman. lol
The last guy said something to the effect of “Woody, getting wood with woody”.

Leaving Dom with no fans.

Back