Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 17

Who do you like/dislike part 2

• Total voters
With Dicko and Nick out, I don’t think I care for who WINS this year!!
I‘d rather the man who sings “AHOOOO, AHOOOOO” at the beginning of every challenge be declared WINNER this year!

…Amen to that Zao… Amen to that!… cheers.

…that’s right Dominica… play the scene for what it’s worth… face the camera… get as much airtime you can from it… and tears!… don’t forget the tears!… cheers.

…I used to love sitting in those suspended tear drop chairs… and hammocks… I can’t do that now unfortunately… it’s funny what you miss… cheers.

…I… I… I can’t believe it!… my sweet darling beautiful wife (who never says anything nasty about ANYONE just said “Julia’s awful… they need to get rid of her… the wrong one is leaving the show”… wow!… just… wow!… cheers.

…I… I… I can’t believe it!… my sweet darling beautiful wife (who never says anything nasty about ANYONE just said “Julia’s awful… they need to get rid of her… the wrong one is leaving the show”… wow!… just… wow!… cheers.

You say the nasty stuff for both of you. Lol

They are showing alot of Aesha tonight.

Hope it means she is going.

…my god!… you’re right Kaz!… they have… please let it be true… Debra last night… Aesha tonight?… if it happens I will probably have a mental mind fuck!… please be true!… cheers.

…I think that Nathan was going to resort to cannibalism if he got any hungrier… I wonder who he would’ve eaten first?… cheers.

Back