Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 17

Who do you like/dislike part 2

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… tonight the Poll is about the two I like least in the camp… the only thing that would’ve shit me the most is if they had struck up a ‘showmance’… if that had happened I would’ve probably run at full speed in my wheelchair off the end of a jetty or dock lol!… see you later when the show starts… cheers.

…the reason I can’t stand Woody?… he speaks… and because he can speak… he can sing that fucking stupid ‘woody’ song!… as I was getting at… what a crying shame that he speaks… cheers.

…Julia looks great in that dress… boy!… hasn’t she lost a lot of weight?.. cheers.

…I don’t know why they do the ‘letters from home’ shit?… most of them will be booted out soon… they can see them within a few days anyway… cheers.

…**sniff sniff** excuse me… I’m all choked up… not from the ‘letters from home’… I just farted and it’s putrid… cheers.

…this fake ‘walking without a harness blindfolded over a dam up real high with the danger of death’ task is obviously fake … so why are the ‘celebrities‘ scared?… the Producers would never put them in that kind of danger… it’s called ‘Duty of Care’… obviously they must know that… so are they hamming it up for the cameras and are told by the Producers to pretend that they’re so scared?… cheers.

With Dicko and Nick out, I don’t think I care for who WINS this year!!
I‘d rather the man who sings AHOOOO, AHOOOOO at the beginning of every challenge be declared WINNER this year!

bat-dance-batchest.gif

…this fake ‘walking without a harness blindfolded over a dam up real high with the danger of death’ task is obviously fake … so why are the ‘celebrities‘ scared?… the Producers would never put them in that kind of danger… it’s called ‘Duty of Care’… obviously they must know that… so are they hamming it up for the cameras and are told by the Producers to pretend that they’re so scared?… cheers.
EXACTLY! They would be tasked to act along beforehand by producers! There’s NO way this would be LEGAL!

Na there just picked the 3 dumb ones to take part lol

Back