Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 17

Who do you like/dislike part 2

• Total voters
…like I’ve said before now… when they are left to make their own fun… it is far way better than anything the Producers can script for the show… it’s so much more fun to watch… cheers.

…well… I’ve been whinging about when the fuck they’ll get rid of Dominica for the last few weeks… then Aesha’s been shitting me to tears with her voice… and I’ve complained about her for the last few days and then this happens!… really unexpected … one down…one to go lol!… cheers.

…Dominica doesn’t regret what she said to KAK… she doesn’t care what she says to anyone because she has no respect for people… good riddance to her… don’t hit your head on the door on the way out… and stay out!… cheers.

…well… one of my dreams came true tonight (thank fuck)… Dominica went home!… no way would I have believed for one second that my life was in real danger with that challenge tonight… no way would they put you in real danger like that… I think they were all ‘acting’ as if they were guenuinly scared because the Producers gave them instructions to do so… remember them pretending that Debra’s crying really fooled them?… now that was good acting on their part… acting during that task would’ve been a breeze!…

…I loved it when they amused themselves with the fake wedding… watching them amusing themselves naturally is a delight to see and way funnier than what the Producers can think of… we need more of it…anyway… nite you wonderful folk… thanks for the fun posts… sleep tight… have wonderful dreams… cheers.

Oh god Mr Sticky, they did it.
LETTERS FROM HOME!

You can understand it for the ones with a baby, but for the others - it's been 4 weeks! That's called a holiday.

Back