Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 11

What do you think of the Producers?…

• Total voters
Abby last season was also very divisive and she ended up winning, so you never know. But my money is on Liz winning this year, everyone loves her on social media.
There wasn’t a public vote in those seasons though. I’m not saying that the public wouldn’t vote for a divisive figure to win, just that the winning mechanism is very different from last year so there’s probably a better argument to use than Abby winning :p

There wasn’t a public vote in those seasons though. I’m not saying that the public wouldn’t vote for a divisive figure to win, just that the winning mechanism is very different from last year so there’s probably a better argument to use than Abby winning :p

There wasn't to vote out the celebrities but the public did vote for the winner and she ended up getting the most votes from the 7 celebs left at the end.

Would be over the moon if it was Dom.

But think she stays for awhile
Why is Dom not liked here? I like her. I didn't know her before the show but what I see I really like. She speaks her mind, ok sometimes she should be more patient with older people, but her attitude is, "I will do it" she works hard for the team and they like her in camp so there is a lot we don't see of her.

Why is Dom not liked here? I like her. I didn't know her before the show but what I see I really like. She speaks her mind, ok sometimes she should be more patient with older people, but her attitude is, "I will do it" she works hard for the team and they like her in camp so there is a lot we don't see of her.

I like her too. I get she's full on, but I like people that speak their mind!

I don’t mind Dom. Actually I don’t mind any of the rest that are remaining and they’re all entertaining in their own way.

At least all of the people who flat out refuse to try the challenges are gone, I don’t really have respect for people who won’t even give it a go and expect to be kept on our tv screens.

There wasn't to vote out the celebrities but the public did vote for the winner and she ended up getting the most votes from the 7 celebs left at the end.
I seem to have completely forgotten that @sav0001 , thanks for reminding me.. That said 7 is a big pool to work with.. At least with this public vote system we should get it down to 3 before selecting a winner.

The final was between her & Grant Denyer. Jess Eva & Toni Pearen were in the running.

Last edited:
Back