Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 11

What do you think of the Producers?…

• Total voters

Mr Stickyfingers

an old fart that rants at times...
Awesome site donor
…evenin’ all… tonight the electricity nabobs are cutting our electricity off between 8:00 pm to 5:00 am tomorrow morning… can you believe the hide of them?… they’re putting in new telegraph poles… so… I’m starting this post now (its a bit of a rehash or a prior ‘Survivor’ Poll earlier in the year… but what the hell… both shows have the same problems anyway lol!)… and… tonight… I’m going to try and post ‘live’ by typing on my Ipad through my phone… (I managed to do it once before)… if it doesn’t work for some reason… you know why I might not post with you… here’s hoping I can… if I can’t get it to work have fun everyone… cheers.

Thank the bush gods you will be around Sticky! That thread for last Thursday was too lonely for words. Your outbursts were terribly missed my friend. But thank you for sending in your sick note so we were prepared, and not worried to death!!!

I can’t find any slightly positive poll options that I can slot in haha! Celebrity GTMOH is honestly, as of 2023, one of my favorite shows on tv so I can’t be hating them for putting on one of my favorite shows, and doing it live even though live shit can go wrong which 99% of Australian tv finds incredibly scary that they can’t do it anymore. So really big ups to them for that.

True The gimmicks are all the same or similar each year and some may find that insufferable, but I find it a little endearing. For me it’s light hearted viewing where I can. do a toilet break during some yabbering and not ask the missus to rewind.

Or the missus can tell me a story on top of all the action and I won’t be pausing it with my arms folded. Now that is good tele for me!!!

…two are going home tonight?… I hope that it’s Dominica and that great ‘actress’ too… (I don’t remember her name)… cheers.

…Julia’s as funny as if you opened a bottle and then sniffed it… and you realised someone had farted in it… cheers.

I HECKIN’ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE VIPER ROOM 🐍💀

bat-dance-batchest.gif

I think the claustrophobia and being immobile and trapped up to the neck in corn would be enough for me. But Dicko's is in some ways worse as they're all around his face.

Back