Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 11

What do you think of the Producers?…

• Total voters
…they did two endings to tonight’s show… the one we saw and the other we didn’t?… beneath the two chairs that Anna and Bianca were sitting in… a trapdoor opened beneath them after the interview and they fell into the Lion pit below and were set upon by 15 hungry Lions… apparently they didn’t show that one because it was too ‘squeamy’… nite folks… thanks for the fun… have great dreams… cheers.

The voting is going right, getting rid of the most boring first.
Aisha should be next.

It's odd that Anna and Bianca think Dom will win. She's far too divisive for that. It's more likely to be a Woody/Peter/Harry finale.

LOL at Dom telling Dicko it's "Dom-ennica" rather than "Dom-in-eeka".

The voting is going right, getting rid of the most boring first.
Aisha should be next.

It's odd that Anna and Bianca think Dom will win. She's far too divisive for that. It's more likely to be a Woody/Peter/Harry finale.

LOL at Dom telling Dicko it's "Dom-ennica" rather than "Dom-in-eeka".

Abby last season was also very divisive and she ended up winning, so you never know. But my money is on Liz winning this year, everyone loves her on social media.

…I think that this is the most that I’ve ever heard them both speak… they have a ‘highlights’ reel?… cheers.
They would have been searching the bottom of the barrel for that content..

Good riddance all in all.

So this is much improved over the covid seasons where they didn’t have to worry about public perception as much now that’s a big factor in getting to the end, Entertain us, or suffer our bootlist wrath!

Last edited:
Back