Skip to main content

I’m a Celebrity 2023 : Episode 11

What do you think of the Producers?…

• Total voters
…that corn could feed half the Continent of African starving people most probably… what a waste… cheers.

…I wonder what Rhinoceros on a spit tastes like?… imagine the size and thickness of the crackling?… cheers.

…those off camera crew constantly laughing at Julia's ‘jokes’ is so pathetic and so annoying… I wish they would shut the fuck up… cheers.

100% on Dicko's side here, nothing against gay people but everyone should be intitled to there own opinion on the matter and the way Folau was treated was disgraceful!

I generally sit on the opposite side of the spectrum here and think harmful comments directed to minority groups shouldn’t be promoted, however I do agree with Dicko and Liz there. Silencing these people is not the answer and sometimes you need to hear from people like that to remind you that some people have fucked views of the world.

Regarding Folau though, I think he got what he deserved. Freedom of speech, isn’t freedom from consequence.

I generally sit on the opposite side of the spectrum here and think harmful comments directed to minority groups shouldn’t be promoted, however I do agree with Dicko and Liz there. Silencing these people is not the answer and sometimes you need to hear from people like that to remind you that some people have fucked views of the world.

Regarding Folau though, I think he got what he deserved. Freedom of speech, isn’t freedom from consequence.

Harmful like "I hate gay people" yes but a harmless opinion like "I don't support gay marriage because of my religion" should be accepted which at times as we seen with Manly Sea Eagles last year isn't.

Back