Skip to main content

Hunted Australia - Channel 10

I saw the promos (including the ridiculous The Project "breaking news" crap) and it didn't really appeal to me...I thought it would be stupid. I'm so glad I tuned in though because I'm enjoying it more and more every episode.
Haha I don’t watch the Project since Waleed started. I actually think I might have liked a promo like that tho :p

The promos were VERY reminiscent of Ten’s original Big Brother promos. Short 3-second flashes about being watched, etc.

Their recent Hunted promo that was literally only a QR code on the screen for a few seconds was also genus.

Ten’s reality TV marketing team at the top of their game, imo.

It’s got The Mole vibes. Another undervalued show that should be revived.
7 had a couple of cracks. Wonder if they will try again looking at the success of the Hunted.

Also, maybe it could be a BB crossover and get Rohan on as the Mole 😛

One thing a little frustrating. At the end of Ep 1 they teased the camping girls running away (possibly falling in the bush) as if we would see that in the next episode, but it wasn’t it was again teased at the end of Ep 2.

I really do wish it was a binge show. I don’t like the cliffhangers at the end of every episode.

But I guess it worked for the ratings!

I only just caught ep 2 on Ch 10 today at 1pm.. I saw all the promo's and was going to watch it so I will go to 10's catch up web page and watch the 1st episode.. Is that Ben from UK hunted in the control room ? It's been a few years since I watched it.
I love how they are in Melb's as I grew up there, know all the places really well..

Yep, apparently he's been on the UK and US versions, and now ours.
Yes I thought it was him.. He's like the Probst of Hunted :biggrin:

I'm all caught up now...
I found this online years ago when I was researching UK Hunted.. I'm not sure if the same applies here, wouldn't surprise me if it was the same though..

Here are the rules:

1. Teams must move every 48 hours.
  2. Teams cannot return to the same place twice.
  3. Teams cannot be helped by the same person twice.
  4. Teams have to use the ATM twice during the competition.
  5. Teams cannot take out more than $100 from an ATM at one time, and cannot visit an ATM more than once in a day.
  6. No one can give the teams money.
  7. Producers can create a rule or take away a rule at any point in time.

Last edited:
Just watched Ep 1 and yeah, this is good! I'll scroll back and read earlier posts after I catch up.

Such a terrible move to stay at a friend's house. Seriously dumb. If you're on the run, you need to stay off grid. That means literally avoiding anyone you know or is connected to you. The cop and his mate creating the false lead was pretty good.

That car telemetrics thing is interesting. Future players in this show will be wary of travelling in late model cars after seeing this. And I suppose they'll avoid all the rookie errors that inevitably get made in this first (AU) season.

Also a huge shout out to producers for the massive BEEEEEEUUUUUUWWWWWW at the conclusion of this episode. Nice one!

Sometimes they do really silly things. Running around screaming “Jess” ain’t helping. Now I think they deserve to be found haha

Yeah if you think someone's near you why would you start screaming the other person's name out 🙄🤣

It's interesting when you think that there is so many teams out there and they only focus on two or three during one episode.... so someone's not even going to get a mention for a week...
Which means they have got a really good head start in the competition 7 days down

give her some cash! Whatttt.

The hunters offered Carmel cash. She did her best to try to evade.

At least pack a wig, like the cop's mate, and/or scissors and hair dye for the blondes. A good hat at the very least.

Black face? Might be a bridge too far.

At least pack a wig, like the cop's mate, and/or scissors and hair dye for the blondes. A good hat at the very least.

Black face? Might be a bridge too far.
I just watched the sugar sisters get multiple spray tans in BB2013. That could be an option 😂

Back