Skip to main content

Housemate Quotes Thread

Angie " I want someone tall dark and handsome I can wrap my legs around - I'm over the whole josh thing"

"Layman's terms. Booty call". - Angie on Josh's plans on the outside with Ava.

"Now you and I can hook up. Just joking". - Zoe to George.

BB: So you could say it was an amicable break up?

Could you explain amicable to me please Big Brother? - George regarding his amicable bed-buddy split with Layla.

In the kitchen post nomination round 5 with George, Bradley and Estelle up for eviction with Estelle receiving the most points.

Josh: (with heavy irony) Well Brad, we clearly hate you.

Bradley: (with ambiguous irony) Yeah. Clearly. But, but, but, not as much as you hate Estelle!

Keeping Ava busy ...

BB: In the third box is a toilet brush for you to clean the many toilets in the house.
Stacey: oh. I think I just made that worse for you.
Gibberer (about to have dinner): Eeeew!!!!!!:eek:

During NomNoms.

BB: Commence.
Layla: *silence*
BB: That means begin.:rolleyes:

Challenge

Stacey: Is that right? Is that how you write "seven "?:rolleyes:

Keeping Ava busy ...

BB: In the third box is a toilet brush for you to clean the many toilets in the house.
Stacey: oh. I think I just made that worse for you.
Gibberer (about to have dinner): Eeeew!!!!!!:eek:

During NomNoms.

BB: Commence.
Layla: *silence*
BB: That means begin.:rolleyes:

Challenge

Stacey: Is that right? Is that how you write "seven "?:rolleyes:

the toilet 'humour' from Stacey........... just what I would expect. Vulgar .

I'm going to hijack this thread a little and extend it beyond BB2012, because these are ones that have stuck with me all these years and I can still recall them almost word-for-word.

BB2002:
Jessica (when realising she doesn't know who to nominate, all in one breath so BB can't interrupt her and say 'wtf?'): "Two points to Alex for making the pumpkin mash, it wasn't that nice, and one to point to Turkan for pinching me on the bum".

BB2004:
Ashalea: "Where is the Berlin wall?"

Ashalea: "Big Brother, I've lost my lip gloss. So if you've got a camera that can find it, it would be really helpful".

Ashalea: "I thought I'd go ask Big Brother to put the sun up. I thought he could just do it because doesn't he control everything?"

Ashalea: "What does 'naive' mean?"
Merlin: "Like a little clueless"
Ashalea (excitedly): "I love that movie!"

Last edited:
Brad after his makeover and pickup tips. Improv comedy gold.

After awkwardly removing Sam with "Excuse me, [inaudible]" and a wave of the hand:

Brad: How you going? Would you happen to be in my Media History class?
Estelle (thinking she will derail him): Ahhh, maybe?
Brad (doesn't miss a beat): "Oh, er, OK. It's clearly not you then. It's your hot friend over there" (points "over there" and exits).

Special mention to Sonia as well. Pretty sure it was "Don't touch the microphone, George".

Layla watching Ben's face while he was eating an onion: "I didn't realise he was so expressiative."

Big Brother then recites the HMs a poem about nature’s beauty basking in warm weather before revealing today’s top temperature is tipped to be 35 degrees.

“Yay, a temperature that’s older than me!” exclaims Benjamin, 32

"Vegetables are for hiding in food". Angie on Estelle's view that vegetables are food.

"I loved that CD. Loved it more that I ever loved a man." Ben on his impulse-purchased Natalie Imbruglia CD.

Michael - *Something not clever, witty or funny. Just something, words to say words said in the tone of someone saying a joke*

Micheal- "why won't josh touch me like he touches Ava?"

Micheal- I know what the capital of Tasmania is- Launceston!

How long is the longest you've ever gone out with someone?

Sam: 6 months.

Who was that with?

Sam (seriously): My ex.

Angie - Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like Like

Angie, making over Michael: "I'm going all out, Stacey. I'm doing out-on-the-town makeup."
Stacey: "Is there any other type for Angie?"

Back