Skip to main content

Housemate Quotes Thread

That was a beauty

Think we may need a Ryan thread? Everything out of that mouth is a dumb quote.
Latest -
13:06: Ryan's showing off his flag knowledge. George asks about Poland. “Oh, that’s the Dutch, so that’s orange white and blue,” says Ryan.

Is Ryan the biggest Himbo that has ever graced our screens? Mate if you think something, its probably not correct, because you are Ry-an

Ryan: How many years did you have to study, to become a vet?
Ray: 6.../ How many years did you have to study, to become a model?
Ryan: :eek:

I almost clapped at that one, cudos to Ray.

If Ryan has a degree, our education sytem is fucked, or he fucked his way through Uni/and probably school.

If Ryan has a degree, our education sytem is fucked, or he fucked his way through Uni/and probably school.

No. He made a trade with a well dressed gentlemen with an eccentric requirement that their contract be signed in blood.

Ryan last night in the diary room regarding Estelle's nomination: "Oh Big Brother. Then she looked at me with her eyes..."

Better than looking at him with her pancreas.

Brad - "I kill ryan and send him home. But then I become hated by the public but i am still the good guy. "

From Michael

“Values are easy when they’re not being tested” he suggests.

now isn't that the truth

(I think) Stacey, while fussing with her mattress; "I've got a huge gap"

Bradley; "That's what she said"

Perfect comedic timing, and the girls completely missed it. :)

8bhny3a

BB becomes impatient during nomnoms.

BB: Michael. It's not a Hallmark card. Get on with it.

8bhny3a

BB becomes impatient during nomnoms.

BB: Michael. It's not a Hallmark card. Get on with it.

Lol, I loved that.

This one was tweeted on screen shortly after it happened. When Michael was sent to the naughty room & asked to write a 1000 word essay on steam trains Layla asked "1000 words, is that a lot?".

She's probably my favourite housemate this year.

Most of BB's quips during noms are quote worthy this year, I love it

"The kind of person I would hate to be stuck in the house with is a condescending person" - Sarah in her video package on launch night.

Sarah (aged 30): I'm speaking! I'm speaking! It's my turn. So look at me with some love...

"Bradley, you're like the rat in Charlotte's Web except we wish you died" - Ben, infamously.

From: Big Brother: Michael's horsing around 13 Sep 2012 | 971 Views Big Brother Live Peeks

Michael (playing with horse statue): Do you know what my favourite thing to do with this horse is?
Angie: Lick it?.... Pretend to f*ck it?

---

I really wish they had live streaming..

Josh to Ava: I'm glad you're so eas(il)y (persuaded).

Did anyone get the fish taco quote?

Back