Skip to main content

Housemate Quotes Thread

calderyon

This thread is for your favourite quotes and sayings from the BB9 housemates for you to post and share.

Last edited:
"When do you think the lights will turn off?"
Michael: "Well, it's probably one of those know when it happens sort of things..."

"whatever comes out of zoe's arse is more relevant than what ryan has to say"

It was Zoe I think quoting Ben and laughing at it.

“My parents put a lot of money into my teeth,” Ryan warns the other men to stay clear of his face.

from the twitter.

Cannot remember exactly how it went but when the girls were in the parlor trying to guess the millionaire Layla said something along the lines of "to be a multimillionaire you only need like 2 million dollars" .

Michael is skylarking, piggybacking a HM.

BIG BROTHER (for it is he!): Michael. You should have your microphone around your neck. Not your HMs.

Michael is skylarking, piggybacking a HM.

BIG BROTHER (for it is he!): Michael. You should have your microphone around your neck. Not your HMs.
Hehe, I do love it when BB is a little snarky like that.

“Maybe it was 38? It had an 8 in it.”

Ryan, trying to recall the most important detail of the amazing fact he needed to share about Hitler being Time Magazine's Man of the Year as it slowly dawned on him that maybe it wasn't 1958.

This works best out of context so I'll not explain it. I'm sure you can guess though.

Zoe: I think Ray could be a sneaky little juvenile.

"I don't get why you're so smart but you have such dumb tattoos?" - Bradley to Michael.

That was a beauty

Think we may need a Ryan thread? Everything out of that mouth is a dumb quote.
Latest -
13:06: Ryan's showing off his flag knowledge. George asks about Poland. “Oh, that’s the Dutch, so that’s orange white and blue,” says Ryan.

BB is getting a bit toey ...

9fw2s7c

BB: You look. (pause) Ravishing.

That was a beauty

Think we may need a Ryan thread? Everything out of that mouth is a dumb quote.
Latest -
13:06: Ryan's showing off his flag knowledge. George asks about Poland. “Oh, that’s the Dutch, so that’s orange white and blue,” says Ryan.

Michael is going to snap one day and try to hit the stupid out of him.

Back