Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #5 - 3/09 - Fiery Redhead / Gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick of her as well.
Where is she from? I think if they introduce a Melbourne housemate, they will stop playing her down here and play our home town person. I saw about 4 Priya promos, 2 Dion, 1 Katie and 0 Lawson when trying to find who Gemma is ha ha
Im pretty sure shes from Adelaide

On Tuesday, it was only Priya's ad playing in Adelaide. Tonight it was the Gym Junkie, over and over.

LOL, it is more Priya down in Melbourne. So friggen annoying. Lucky you got Gym Junkie over and over, I would be happy with that.

Wow, great work everyone, no name, no location, no job, no hobby, no sport, still found her.

In a cached tweet she says she's a nurse.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ter.com/gemma6foot5/status/334708442461773825

My guess is that they are going to send a male nurse/doctor in to pair up with her.
Also, I expect a business man and a woman of some sort like in the ad

Wow, great work everyone, no name, no location, no job, no hobby, no sport, still found her.

In a cached tweet she says she's a nurse.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ter.com/gemma6foot5/status/334708442461773825
That makes sense. The girl on FB who said she thinks she knows her is one too.

@JordanS I think Priya's from Adelaide. See Ch 9's gone insane with her! Why the hell do we want to see so many ads just of her?! Let's just hope the Melb HM(s) are decent because if we're going to be bombarded I at least want some good eye candy.

I reckon he is going through the roof trying to re edit those promos before they hit the screen big time!

That or it has become a game and he wants to prove us all wrong by hoping we wont figure one of the hms... so many hm promos

Yeah, he is probably stressing now. He knows that we have good detectives on here ha ha.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is taking it as a game. A bit of friendly competition is never bad I guess.

Cause its catchier that 6 ft 5

Still though. I think it was more to throw us off to be honest.

Im pretty sure shes from Adelaide

Oh okay then :) Thought she would of been from Sydney or somewhere to be honest.

That makes sense. The girl on FB who said she thinks she knows her is one too.

@JordanS See Ch 9's gone insane with Priya! Why the hell do we want to see so many ads just of her?! Let's just hope the Melb HM(s) are decent because if we're going to be bombarded I at least want some good eye candy.

Yeah, I am sick of seeing Priya's face on my TV all the time.
More Dion ads wouldn't be too bad and just put on the Perth magician one as well.
Oh ha ha, I agree. Eye candy from Melbourne please.
Another Dion please.. :angelic: :wink:

I don't exactly recall who mentioned this but Alex said he wanted a Queensland winner this year so he probably be puttin in some more Ql. But I bet there's gonna be a female winner this year.
MattBB13 said he knew someone going into the house... it was probably gym junkie Dion, unless there's still another one from Qld:)

She is! I've been saying all along Priya has a localised voice over in Adelaide!!!! :p And the article on front page also states this ;)
I'm from Adelaide - i haven't seen any of her ads thank god i cant stand her already![DOUBLEPOST=1409754272][/DOUBLEPOST]
She is! I've been saying all along Priya has a localised voice over in Adelaide!!!! :p And the article on front page also states this ;)
I'm from Adelaide - i haven't seen any of her ads thank god i cant stand her already!

BehindBB Detective Agency
imkn8hSN9x86h.gif

We always close the case.

This chick was throughout my audition rounds in 2013!! She got really mad when the first thing I asked her was does her carpet match the drapes! Haha, it was the first thing I thought of where my eyeline was....she's VERY tall.

MattBB13 said he knew someone going into the house... it was probably gym junkie Dion, unless there's still another one from Qld:)

You are 99.9% right about that one I bet! From memory I saw Matt defending him after people posting first thought comments about what they think he will be like as a HM.

This chick was throughout my audition rounds in 2013!! She got really mad when the first thing I asked her was does her carpet match the drapes! Haha, it was the first thing I thought of where my eyeline was....she's VERY tall.
Hey! Are you back from croc wrestling with the Irwin's?

so Gemma must have auditioned in Sydney, as well as Perth in 2013?

I wonder if she auditioned again this year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back