Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #5 - 3/09 - Fiery Redhead / Gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fiery redhead chick looks familiar to me. I can't place it. I don't think personally, like some actress or something. Sometimes when I think that it ends up being the deli girl at Coles or some shiz. Lol.

I think @MPC87 was on the ball with the whole Muriel's Wedding thing though.

MurielHomeBig2b.jpg

Don't know exactly why, but I'm definitely getting Rebecca BB07 vibes from her.

My first-impressions prediction: She will initially be seen as a novelty by the other housemates, but I get the feeling the other housemates will quickly cool towards her. I'm sensing potential to become an outsider, but this girl seems like she'll be unwilling to accept such a role. Unlike Rebecca, I get the feeling she will be more mentally capable of surviving the house and sticking up for herself. She might actually end up quite popular with the public, and in time, with the other housemates.

My first-impressions prediction: She will initially be seen as a novelty by the other housemates, but I get the feeling the other housemates will quickly cool towards her. I'm sensing potential to become an outsider, but this girl seems like she'll be unwilling to accept such a role. Unlike Rebecca, I get the feeling she will be more mentally capable of surviving the house and sticking up for herself. She might actually end up quite popular with the public, and in time, with the other housemates.
It always amazes me when I read such in depth thoughts based on so little information.

Some people are just incredibly instinctually perceptive and discerning. Others are just full of it.

From reading your posts for some time now, I get the sense you are the earlier. Time will tell[DOUBLEPOST=1409753469][/DOUBLEPOST]
#Tesa Davies - Your a Freakin Genious!!!
#winning

I wonder what the chances are of Alex giving us a break tomorrow night and playing what we missed out in Perth??
Probably low: I feel as if there will be at least 2 more promos. 1 a Adelaide and 1 a Melbourne. :)

OMG I was thinking the exact same thing!

I'm hoping it's someone from Melbourne because for whatever reason all they blast here is that damn Priya ad over and over. Last night I left the tv on 9 while we were hunting for the magician and no joke she was on maybe 10 times or more, yet they didn't play anyone else. Sick of her already.

Gemma says in her video "my relationship status? I really don’t want to talk about it”.
I noticed on her myspace photos that she has several photos with her BF Nick...not sure when they were taken but maybe she's still heartbroken over him?

I'm hoping it's someone from Melbourne because for whatever reason all they blast here is that damn Priya ad over and over. Last night I left the tv on 9 while we were hunting for the magician and no joke she was on maybe 10 times or more, yet they didn't play anyone else. Sick of her already.

On Tuesday, it was only Priya's ad playing in Adelaide. Tonight it was the Gym Junkie, over and over.

I am sick of her as well.
Where is she from? I think if they introduce a Melbourne housemate, they will stop playing her down here and play our home town person. I saw about 4 Priya promos, 2 Dion, 1 Katie and 0 Lawson when trying to find who Gemma is ha ha

I wonder what the chances are of Alex giving us a break tomorrow night and playing what we missed out in Perth??
Probably low: I feel as if there will be at least 2 more promos. 1 a Adelaide and 1 a Melbourne. :)

I reckon he is going through the roof trying to re edit those promos before they hit the screen big time!

That or it has become a game and he wants to prove us all wrong by hoping we wont figure one of the hms... so many hm promos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back