Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #5 - 3/09 - Fiery Redhead / Gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick was throughout my audition rounds in 2013!! She got really mad when the first thing I asked her was does her carpet match the drapes! Haha, it was the first thing I thought of where my eyeline was....she's VERY tall.
So no grooming said carpet then.

DELETED BY TIM - posting that is going too far, don't post that again.

Alright guys gtg, late for my surfing routine down at muscle beach, I look forward to seeing more updates to da topic goodbye all!

She is! I've been saying all along Priya has a localised voice over in Adelaide!!!! :p And the article on front page also states this ;)
My brain is so twisted after Googlemania this week that I didn't want to give out false info so I put "I think". You could've said she was from Kentucky at this point and I'd believe you!

Alright guys gtg, late for my surfing routine down at muscle beach, I look forward to seeing more updates to da topic :cool: goodbye all!

It always amazes me when I read such in depth thoughts based on so little information.

Some people are just incredibly instinctually perceptive and discerning. Others are just full of it.

From reading your posts for some time now, I get the sense you are the earlier. Time will tell[DOUBLEPOST=1409753469][/DOUBLEPOST]
#winning

Aww. You're too kind. It's a sad fact that I can't help myself when it comes to things like this - it's one of the reasons I love Big Brother so much. You are right in making a point of there being very little information though. It's always fun to make a game of prejudging people and then seeing how close that judgement ends up being to the reality, but there really isn't a whole lot to go off from - these housemate reveals are not as in depth as they were last year for one thing. This is just a vibe I get, and I could in all likelihood end up being completely wrong so for now it's all speculation and I won't read into things too seriously yet. I'm as wrong as I am right... I was dead certain that Jade would be the first evicted the moment I saw her, but she ended up as the last girl standing. It's fun to speculate though!

Embrace the Magic(ian). ;) Memories!
Hahahaha. Now that's a blast from the past... so much nostalgia. My memory is quite vague right now... but from what I can recall, I found Rebecca simultaneously irritating and endearing.

Follow
gemma kinghorn‏@gemma6foot5
Wow @timdormer just watched ur vid with Mathew Ppl make judgements about u but I want u 2 know how special u r, you just blew me away.

Damn it, I was right. It was in the thread @Tim closed! @claudiamrv19 had posted it on Dec 2nd.

tim dormer Timdormer 24min
Come on hit me with your moist and juicy awkward questions for on bumpshow radio tonight use the hashtag #bigbrotimbumpsin shock me.

gemma kinghorn Gemma6foot5 9min Timdormer bumpshow is that your natural hair colour? If so what colour are your pubes? #bigbrotimbumpsin

gemma kinghorn Gemma6foot5 7min Timdormer bumpshow personal joke Tim should get it

tim dormer Timdormer 1min Gemma6foot5 bumpshow hahahaa me and JadeAlbany laughed at that awkward moment soooo much in the house! Good to see ya!!

I can´t remember it :confused::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back