Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #5 - 3/09 - Fiery Redhead / Gemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope I am not the only one unable to keep up with all this information. Don't you people have JOBS??!!! :biggrin:

I'm waiting until I actually get to see and watch the housemates before making any sort of judgements about them. I'm just old fashioned I guess! ;)

Just remember every time you look at her she will have large tangerine areolas, every single time you look at her, EVERY TIME

Just remember every time you look at her she will have large tangerine areolas, every single time you look at her, EVERY TIME
I thought it was the gym guy with nips as big as 50 cent pieces? No? See I am so far behind!!! AHHHHHH!!![DOUBLEPOST=1409781488][/DOUBLEPOST

I really hope I am not the only one unable to keep up with all this information. Don't you people have JOBS??!!! :biggrin:

I can function on 5 hours sleep and a whooollle lot of caffeine :D :D :D
Besides, in line with my duties as a 'woooman' I can multitask, and can BBBau all the day at work, and alll the night.

My social life is suffering but I doooo not care! By mid BB season I'll have forgotten my BFs name and he'll be ok with that. Haha.. He's learning to take me on BB related dates. He's planning on QLD trips so we can go to eviction shows and the finale. #winning #hesgottenwiththeprogramme[DOUBLEPOST=1409781790][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats the twist, they all have a abnormal areola to surrounding tissue ratio
BAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder if they get paired up by areola size?!

I can function on 5 hours sleep and a whooollle lot of caffeine :D :D :D
Besides, in line with my duties as a 'woooman' I can multitask, and can BBBau all the day at work, and alll the night.

My social life is suffering but I doooo not care! By mid BB season I'll have forgotten my BFs name and he'll be ok with that. Haha.. He's learning to take me on BB related dates. He's planning on QLD trips so we can go to eviction shows and the finale. #winning #hesgottenwiththeprogramme[DOUBLEPOST=1409781790][/DOUBLEPOST]
BAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder if they get paired up by areola size?!

Its the nipple twist!

That'll be hard if we are getting nip slips even when they wear turtlenecks.

Confirmed that there will be no more HM reveal promos now. I assumed as such last night. Any more would have just been overkill imo.

At least the upside to this is I can actually get some shiz done tonight instead of sit online stalking strangers! :hilarious:

Confirmed that there will be no more HM reveal promos now. I assumed as such last night. Any more would have just been overkill imo.

At least the upside to this is I can actually get some shiz done tonight instead of sit online stalking strangers! :hilarious:
10580265_853565367996262_4252322031141829356_n.jpg

Possibly not ;)

(Or is this whatshisface Magic Man?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back