Skip to main content

Housemate Hunt 2014

I understand that it would be exciting to get to round 3, but seriously! There are other auditionees from Albury today that are posting on photos they're tagged in naming themselves or their friends and stating that they made it to round 3!

10157156_774959102523556_7036003315090001766_n.jpg

The one on the right... I could fap to that...

Just got this Tweet back from Alex M...

View attachment 38765

That's funny. People need to realize they sign a confidentiality agreement. Robbie last year told us they said no to him when in fact he actually made it to round 3 and didn't tell anyone at all!!! Which totally surprised me (still wish they picked him). But yeah they should remember that "Big brother is ALWAYS. Watching"[DOUBLEPOST=1397616371][/DOUBLEPOST]
10157156_774959102523556_7036003315090001766_n.jpg

The one on the right... I could fap to that...

Ditto.

More drama... At lease one of her friends is trying to push some sort of sob story on Twitter... I'll post the tweets in my next post...

More drama... At lease one of her friends is trying to push some sort of sob story on Twitter... I'll post the tweets in my next post...
Yeah I saw that. Looking back through the Albury housemate hunt pics I noticed a Sasha Lyons commented on one of Tiki's pics. If you go to her profile, she looks like the one who would be on Twitter. Metalithic something or other.....

Anyway it's nice she is looking out for her friend and all and making us aware that she just got a bit excited. But I'm sure every other person that makes it to round 3 is excited too and they have to keep it quiet.

Moving on....

Anyway it's nice she is looking out for her friend and all and making us aware that she just got a bit excited. But I'm sure every other person that makes it to round 3 is excited too and they have to keep it quiet.

Moving on....

I think it is rather pointless... Nothing she can do for her friend now and she's got it all wrong saying I'm stalking Tiki on FB... The moral of the story as you said is that there are hundreds of people per year that go through this process and excitement is no excuse for breaking the mandated silence...

I didn't say that I didn't think it was her own thoughtless action that led to this.
I am sure you are perfect @Kingston and good for you. You hunted this girl down good mate and exposed her for the over-shared that she is.

Doesn't mean I can't feel sorry for her. I'm gathering she is young and this generation puts way too much on social media. I feel sorry for them all.

One of my co-workers told me recently that's she never met a person more suited to play BB than me... Could you imagine?
I'm not complaining you are a wealth of knowledge when it come to BB and at least you would not publicly post about if you had made it through the audition process.

Back