Votes: 46 8.6%
  • Mr. Clooney

Votes: 32 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo for tomorrow night:
[video=youtube;ANGM4vcb2WU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANGM4vcb2WU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Woops some one beat me!

Looks like they sacrificed themselves for another so sounds like Maddie or Nathan.

If Jade left to save Ed she is a bloody idiot! But I reckon it's one of the girls so the other girl can stay. I suspect Boog.

I think it's a beat up & it's Mr Clooney, he hasn't been seen for a few days.

Im sure it's Nathan. The 'world first' they are touting, would have to be him leaving in place of one of the girls.

Does anyone know if this has happened in any other countries?

Jade left Top Model after only 3 weeks - that's a bit of a difference to 70 days in the BB house. I don't think she'd get this far and then throw it away.

Im sure it's Nathan. The 'world first' they are touting, would have to be him leaving in place of one of the girls.

Does anyone know if this has happened in any other countries?

That seems likely, cause if it's a guy= most likely to be Nathan, and if it's a 'sacrifice' this would probably be it.

Seriously if it turns out to be that fucking dog, I am going to kidnap Sonia Kruger and file her teeth down to a more normal size, give her an atomic wedgie and feed her dog biscuits till she spews.

You heard it here first, folks.

Ed has played his big card announcing his homosexuality and jade has left in mourning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back