Votes: 46 8.6%
  • Mr. Clooney

Votes: 32 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is Jade.

She seems to be struggling lately and the whole trust issue is messing with her.

Plus she walked from Next Top Model so there is history there ...

I just had a bad thought about jades track record with reality shows.. She has been having a bad couple of days, it could have just gotten too much for her & she decided to leave? If she left an opportunity like INTM no reason why she wouldn't leave BB

Ed is a reason. And she seemed OK on the feeds--can't imagine her leaving w/o bad news from outside.

Yeah, they should bring Justynn back, but I suppose that goes against the whole point of the concept and it would just mean the two grils stay.

I would be happy with this outcome, that is actually best case scenario for me.

However, I think its really annoying if Nathan walks. He has been in there for like what, 2 weeks? He has apparently dreamed of it since forever & I realise you can't predict what the experience will be like, but just try and stick it out man. It seems like poor form if it is him.

Belinda in series three left due to a crime investigation

Not specifically. More like she got drunk & let slip what her sister did & as a result fucking cretin Carlo bullied her mercilessly & turned everyone against her & made sure her time in the house was miserable.

I had a feeling that this would happen...in a different way though (BB kicking someone out, NOT a housemate walking out).

Lately I'm having enough of Nathan - the guy is a useless intruder and has been doing NOTHING in the past week (or at least he is edited out -- still doesn't make him an interesting housemate). Maybe he is actually feeling left out - no one seems to talk to him (even the tool Mikkayla who said she "liked" him, is ignoring him). So I was like, "gee, I wish that Big Brother would just evict him already in a special eviction show this week".

So with that being said I believe HE WALKED OUT as he is feeling useless.

I can confirm 100% a Housemate has walked from the game and I don't think you will guess who it was.

I am sure everyone will be watching it Monday Night now.

Unless it is Big Brother himself that has walked..then someone will guess

I just had a bad thought about jades track record with reality shows.. She has been having a bad couple of days, it could have just gotten too much for her & she decided to leave? If she left an opportunity like INTM no reason why she wouldn't leave BB

I just thought this too! I hope she didn't sacrifice herself to save Ed!

I can confirm 100% a Housemate has walked from the game and I don't think you will guess who it was.

May I request one favor. I'd like mine to be organic!~ ;)

dangling-carrot-picture2.jpg

Thanks Goon! Always enjoy your posts!~ <3

They're saying "One Housemate has sacrificed themselves for another" so it probably just means that one of the intruders left. Boring :rolleyes:

"game changing sacrifice" = Nathan

Put himself up so a girl didn't go.

That is all.

It can't really be anyone else, can it? Based on the "sacrifice" at least.

Although I suppose if it was one of the evictees then it would also be considered a sacrifice. Or one of the non-nominees if it meant that the eviction was cancelled. Maybe?

I'm beginning to think its Nathan. It says someone has sacrificed themselves for another. He figured the the bb house isn't for him and has left so that the two girls can stay instead.

They said that the housemate that did it sacrificed themselves. I'm assuming it means one of the intruders...

If it was the case where the 2 intruders would stay, why would it be announced at 8:45pm, which is AFTER the eviction

I hope it's not her but when I saw this she came to my mind first because she left Italy's Next Top Model in the 3rd ep.

My guess is Jade.

She seems to be struggling lately and the whole trust issue is messing with her.

Plus she walked from Next Top Model so there is history there ...

Exactly and in the live feeds this morning she was upset :/ I hope it's not her!

have they suspended the voting lines as well? if not, then it has to be one of the safe ones. mikki maybe, she wasnt happy tied up to tahan yesterday, maybe something went down really badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back