• Jade

Votes: 46 8.6%
  • Mr. Clooney

Votes: 32 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it would be someone who is facing eviction, or they would cancel the vote. Assuming that it isn't an intruder (since BB used the word housemate), that leaves Jade, Mikkayla or Nathan.

Agree totally. They would have to cancel the vote immediately

WOW this is big news! How freaking intriguing... I would imagine it would take something big to serve as a catalyst. To be in for this long and just be over the game doesn't add up. I am tipping Nathan too, in which case the whole male intruder thing may as well have never happened.

It wont be Tahan she wouldnt give Mikkayla or Jade the satisfaction of leaving

I can confirm 100% a Housemate has walked from the game and I don't think you will guess who it was.

I am sure everyone will be watching it Monday Night now.

The other housemates have been in there for 70 bloody days, surely none of them would walk after all of this.

It has to be Nathan.

Well it can't be anyone nominated because they couldnt legally keep taking people's money knowing that the person isn't there anymore.

It will be 100% Nathan or Maddy, although I think its Nathan he just doesnt seem to be having much fun or connecting with anyone. Like hell Mikkayla or Jade would leave and Boog seems to like it in there.

A housemate... Well Nathan is technically a housemate now. He is the only one I would like to see leave under these circumstances.

I can confirm 100% a Housemate has walked from the game and I don't think you will guess who it was.

I am sure everyone will be watching it Monday Night now.

Will the eviction still go ahead on Wednesday, Goon?

IMO the most shocking HMs to leave would be Tim or Ben, only because they are the big players (well, at least one is) and are tipped for the top two.

Anyone would be a shock though.I wonder what the back story is.

Oh my God!

If it's Nathan, does that mean we are in with a chance to have JHustynnNNNnn back?!

I just had a bad thought about jades track record with reality shows.. She has been having a bad couple of days, it could have just gotten too much for her & she decided to leave? If she left an opportunity like INTM no reason why she wouldn't leave BB

maaan we don't find out til tomorrow - trust it to happen when its a late show
wonder when the live feed resumes

"game changing sacrifice" = Nathan

Put himself up so a girl didn't go.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back